Roblox Benchmark Testing Game

Your specs are fairly similar to mine except I have an AMD Ryzen 3 2300x and an AMD R9 270x.

1 Like

I’m still shocked at my results for having an integrated graphics card. To be honest I shouldn’t be surprised as I can emulate games such as Mario Kart Wii and Animal Crossing Let’s Go To The City with 60fps (only have OpenGL 4.4 max supported on my iGPU).

1 Like

@icrann I’m afraid the statistics are a bit inaccurate. This time thankfully I got 63.3 but I used another source to check my FPS (Windows + G menu) and it provided a different result.

Statistics:

FPS Count:

It’s not a hack, it’s completely free and people like @KonekoKittenWasTaken and KreekCraft I believe uses it. I do have it but I don’t use it often as I don’t see the need anyways as I’ve only got a 768p@60fps screen (like most laptops have).

Ok thanks for letting me know I will have a look into this.

It looks really great. The only issues is for me, the cars at the end were missing some parts or the parts were floating above them. Also ‘coming’ at the end was spelled incorrectly.
My score was 54.2 on max graphics. I’m very surprised by that considering my laptop is quite bad.

1 Like

Yea I’m aware of that I will try and fix it soon.

If you need any help with the project, I could help you at any point, I have a bit of scripting experience!

My computer is getting an accurate score.

Also thanks for the offer but I probably wont be doing too much more work on this project.

That’s weird, maybe @PotatoVortex could try and see if he gets a lower result.

I’ll play this once I can get on my main PC, what do you think I will get?

Specs:
FPS: 60 (monitor 144hz, I don’t have an unlocker)
GPU: GTX 1060
RAM: 16 GB

(For reference I can render 25-50 MB OBJs in Blender in Cycles in under 4 minutes.)

Written by R0bl0x10501050 on alt

Well due to the fact that you don’t have an fps unlocker you will probably get 60 FPS.

My specs are:
60Hz Monitor
Ryzen 3 2300x
R9 270x
8Gb Ram

Oh, this is an FPS tracker? LOL I didn’t understand what “score” meant!

Well there is live FPS but the final score is based off your average FPS (It can be a tiny bit off)

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t doubt that it’s accurate. I got 54.3 the second time so it must be correct. What threw me off is that I only get about 45 fps with consistent frame drops when I’m playing arsenal on the lowest settings. On mobile I got 32 fps which seems pretty reasonable.

1 Like

I’m guessing this is on Roblox’s end as I believe Arsenal also has an FPS count, I don’t personally play Arsenal so idk if that count is reliable.

I might be late to this, but I just wanted to tell you that this is amazing, my score is the same as yours.

I have an M1 Chip with integrated graphics
I do not have an FPS unlocker

I also wanted to point out that there is a grammar mistake that says Comming Soon instead of Coming Soon

1 Like

Hello, I like the game, but I am using a FPS Unlocker, and we getting 180 FPS, you should change your fps counter from Physics FPS to real FPS, here is how:

1 Like

Funnily enough when I visited the link I realized I had already bookmarked to code just never implemented it. Thanks for reminding me

1 Like