Roblox Community Rules Update

Unless they actually copied each other bit by bit then no, they wouldn’t. Ideas do not fall under copyright.

Yes copying ideas is allowed, but copying the whole gameplay experience and having a 1:1 game as another with some different visuals is copying.
Nearly every weight / lifting simulator is the same and have the same gameplay experience as the others, these are 100% copys.

If you look at Piggy games, there are so many “copying” this idea, but every game has its own “story” and “gameplay”. Lifting / weight simulators look mostly all the same and the gameplay is the same, they are 100% copys.

2 Likes

Ugh. I’ve checked the web archive to see what’s been updated and it’s hilarious. Basically every terms of service ever you’d see on every website now… Well atleast the ugandan knuckles part is off of there.

5 Likes

Love to see the filter actually blocking swastikas; one too many edge-lords.

2 Likes

There was the old MGUI botting incident a few years back, where they would link you to a game asking for you password.

I know I’m late, but…

2 Likes

Thought I was the only one who noticed that! :laughing:

1 Like

I agree. I’ve seen multiple “Mafia” groups on Roblox that actually go the full nine yards to act like a real mafia, and they’re still up and have been for years. By all accounts, they should fall under that rule and those groups should be locked and their names deleted.

Is it even possible to connect a custom chat system to the report abuse system?

2 Likes

This might help: Players | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

You should have probably read the page you linked, it has LocalUserSecurity, so it can’t be used just like that. The developer hub has a bad example though, but it is probably outdated.

Not sure how they want you to do it then.

1 Like

Ah my bad, didn’t see that its command bar only

Although I only speak English I think this will be a good idea so that people in other languages can understand the rules.

What attributions are you taking towards to combat consistent gang activity and/or gang violence on Roblox games? When will that term in the Terms & Conditions finally be enforced?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.