Roblox Crashing

I have an issue with Roblox where after a few minutes of playing (5-20 minutes minimum), Roblox suddenly freezes for no reason and crashes after a few extra minutes of it being frozen.

This issue has been occurring for a good while now (2-3 years to be specific).

I have already tried looking up how to fix the issue (re-installing, clearing thumbnails from my disk, running on a clean boot) and none of those methods worked.

There has also been an update that was supposed to fix this issue but it didn’t on my end.

Log/dump files were attached to the internal ticket by a Roblox Staff (@Focia19), due to the sensitive information they may contain, will not be shared publicly!

When you said reinstall, did you just install (update) it, or did you uninstall and install it to get rid of all the files?

I both reinstalled and updated it and neither worked.

Have you changed to a different device in those 2 - 3 years?

No but I plan to at some point in the future. But for now I wanna fix this issue on the computer I’m using currently.
I would also like to add that this isn’t really a hardware issue because other programs run fine without crashes.

I see, then i dont know much about your device i wouldve said it was a processor issue at first but im not sure. And are the other programs more demanding than roblox, its a difference between running GTA 5 and running the sims. I wouldnt know any other solutions, personally i would probably factory reset. Hope it gets resolved.

Edit: it could be a problem with windows since it has happened in the past to a couple of people.

This has already been reported: