Roblox Creator Marketplace and Studio Toolbox search system is broken when you type something specific

Something happened at the search system where you type a specific model that you’re looking for either loads up these same 2 models (FE2 map, and groups of ships), models that are irrelevant to the result, or models that used to show up before but ended up not showing recently.

THE SAME SET OF MODELS

IRELEVANT MODELS

(its not even mentioned in the description)

MODELS CANNOT BE SHOWN EVEN USING THE SAME NAME

(not even unchecked will show up)

And the results are also different when you check “Include Unverified Creators”

Another user was complaining about this in another forum, title is “Do you think the Roblox Creator Marketplace/Studio Toolbox search system is broken?” on another roblox forum related website

I hope this gets fixed since it’s incredibly frustrating to get the models you need before and now they wont show up due to the search system being buggy as hell

8 Likes

Hi, znyzll. I think I have the same problem you have, because my plugin is no longer displayed. But if you like you can read about it below. The only thing you can do then is just wait until roblox fixes it.

Plugin isnt showing/visible in the search - DevForum

2 Likes

yeah, its broken for me too… well, we only have to wait

1 Like

Still broken for me. I know this is revival but this is an issue and there are hundreds of agreements on the Olympic Class Liners model.

3 Likes