Roblox Developer Challenge 2023

I’ve been banned from guilded for literaly no reason after creating my first account, so i don’t know what to do

I’m looking for two others for my team. We 3 so far. We have some solid scripting and building. Looking to fill the team but would really like to find someone who can add to what we don’t have.

Could really use…
Effects guy: Particle Emitter/Lights/Misc
Sound: Music, Sound Effects
GUI: Need a GUI Wizard

Someone with experience working in a team is a huge plus and someone who loves unique Roblox gameplay mechanics. If you don’t do any of the above that’s okay too. Just shoot me some sample work and let’s have a chat.

Link to my reddit post that showcases our team talent https://www.reddit.com/r/robloxgamedev/comments/11qpi74/looking_for_three_more_roblox_developer_challenge/

Hey,

You’re able to see the international options on GoGift’s catalog dropdown menu.

2 Likes

Are we able to make sounds with someone taht isn’t part of the team?
What about GUIs?

If it is from another team, it is a “no”. In another context of using sounds from Roblox Creator Marketplace, it is possible to as being licensed by the platform.

GUIs are a feature on Roblox and surely enough you can use them within the categories that fit well.

1 Like

Not from another team, like someone that isn’t part of any team, and I make music with him, would that be allowed?

I’m asking this because maybe there’s only one person taht knows how to make music, but you need 2 persons (guitar and piano for example) but the other person isn’t part of the team nor any other

Hey there!

I have noticed that there is an inconsistency between the original post and the Terms of Participation. The original post states that you must submit your entry by Monday, March 20 at 10 PM PT. The Terms of Participation states that you must submit your entry by 10:00 AM PDT on Monday, March 20th, 2023. It seems like there might have been a typo in the original post.

1 Like

Hey @Rockerite! Thank you for bringing this up. We already updated the terms. The correct time is March 20th, 10 PM PDT as stated in the announcement.

2 Likes

So the experience must be published within 72 hours of the start of the challenge? And submitted through the survey by the next day at 10pm?

No, the Experience must be a started to be created during teh 72 hours, and you need submit it before

@_@ when does the experience need to be publish by? March 20 10Pm? Or 72 hours from March 17? Because 72 hours from March 17 10AM is ( I cannot believe I asked Bing for an answer :rofl:)

Hello, this is Bing. I can help you with that.😊

To find the date and time that is 72 hours after March 17 10 AM, you can add 72 hours to March 17 10 AM. You can do this by adding 24 hours three times to get to the next day, and then adding the remaining hours to get to the desired time. For example:

March 17 10 AM + 24 hours = March 18 10 AM
March 18 10 AM + 24 hours = March 19 10 AM
March 19 10 AM + 24 hours = March 20 10 AM
March 20 10 AM + (72 - (3 x 24)) hours = March 20 (10 + (72 - (3 x 24))) AM
March 20 (10 + (72 - (3 x 24))) AM = March 20 (10 + (72 - (72))) AM
March 20 (10 + (0)) AM = March 20 10 AM
Therefore, the date and time that is 72 hours after March 17 10 AM is March 20 10 AM.

I hope this helps.👍
1 Like

When you have to start creating your Experience, if you start making it before you are breaking the rules

When it must be submitted to be accepted
@coolerthanbatman123

So you must finish by March 20 10AM and submit by March 20 10PM? So confusing. Because if we have until March 20 10PM to develop that’s 84 hrs.

It ends at March 20 10 AM PT, and you can start 72 hours before, March 17 10 AM PT

1 Like

Not sure why but I’m feeling like the theme might be something like dystopian.

If anyone needs a team member, I am a builder. Reach out via guilded or on discord: LocalFloof#8068

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Where is theme? I read all messages i dont see theme.

Here’s the theme @KaranBlox

1 Like

yes right I forgot the event day.

2 Likes

Are we allowed to add gamepasses into our game?