Roblox Developer Challenge 2023

The survey will be released at the beginning of the challenge with the theme.

1 Like

Yes, each team member of the winning categories will receive USD 1000 to spend on the GoGift catalog.

Will the concerns raised on the IP guidelines in the Terms of Participation be addressed? As a developer I hold my intellectual property very close to me, and I imagine the same applies to every other person considering entering this competition.

1 Like

Nice, sadly there isnā€™t any avatar prizes to winā€¦ :frowning:

not really worth me entering then, no chance Iā€™m gonna be top of any of the categories. good luck to anyone who does enter :slight_smile:

Anyone looking for a team? Add me Rjj259#7454 (im a scripter). DM me here your tag once you add me!

Will there also be any virtual items as prizes?

Hope I have time to participate!

Noā€¦ it is so sad! I cry on the daily!

Excited to participate in this yearā€™s Roblox Developer Challenge!

Are we allowed to use textures from external websites (ex: quixel) providing we attribute/list them in the submission?

Yes, as long as you have the right to use it and list it on the submission form

This reward is US only or for everyone?

1 Like

Any information on this? I wanna make some assets for the game jam but want to make sure I can use them.

Yeah sorry- donā€™t get how I didnā€™t notice or realise that beforehand :thinking:. Thanks for correcting me!

Definitely going to participate, exited for when the theme is revealed

Only prize will be the giftcard mentioned in the post to the winners, unfortunately no participation prize

1 Like

I have a question, would we be allowed to create sounds during the challenge with someone that isnā€™t part of the team?

Am i the only one who got randomly banned??

What are you taking about?