Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Wait so like we have to start making the game in THE TIME PERIOD then we submit the game? Also the type of game we make should be the theme they say?

i hate myself ngl , so true 121

Yes. You make the game on the start date then submit the game when your done or at the end of the challenge.

I’m really excited to participate in this Challenge! I wonder what kind of game I’m going to make. I’m a absolute coding Wizard I’m thinking procedurally generated map. I got lots of tech to use for this project and lots of in depth knowledge at making efficient and functional systems. I’d be up to join you on a project.
Lua Trainable Ai Chatbot Library, Emoji Generate ,Emotion Classifier Context Database,Math/Geometry Data Generator Geometry+Worded Math Solver - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

Text Vision Self-Awareness Module LLM Utility Synthetic Text Data Generator - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

Infinite Procedurally Generated Candyland [Open-Sourced Code] - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

Resize(Model,ScaleVector) X,Y,Z Tween Emitters, Bones, Mesh, Motors, HipHeight, Lights,Tool.Grip, Textures,Fire,Smoke,Weld [Open Source] - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

Some key take-aways from this is that

• :white_check_mark: You’re allowed to use pre-developed resources as long as you own the rights to them and list them in the submission survey.
2 Likes

Okay thank you so much! Goodluck if you’re participating!

Mhm no problem. I at first also failed to realise what they said. It was you when I noticed that ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats what it means.

You too!

I think 1k and 4k if they win all

Weird, I didnt get that message

This will be my first time participating in RDC and I’m super exited!
I don’t expect to win anything so I’m just participating to have fun and improve my skills.
Good luck, everyone! I’m looking forward to seeing what great things people will make!

Lol me and my friend Zeyan200_gotdeleted wanna participate, we both got the message from roblox and we got a vert good game idea to do.

Hey everyone!

@Myzta will be live 30 minutes from now with an Introduction to Roblox Development workshop!

Join us - Developer Challenge 2024 Workshops - Event | Roblox Creator Events

5 Likes

Sono sicuro di quello che succederà dopo.

Myzta had an excellent presentation! I hope we get more talks like this!

What would be considered “New Roblox Technologies?”
(In a box in the survey)

I don’t think it is possible to win all 4 categories, I think roblox chooses 3 different ones, and then another game gets chosen as the communities choice. I may be wrong though.

First time trying this! Would love to participate

Let’s try this @Y4rok :eyes:

me scripter and he designer

2 Likes

realy interessing i will try to participate this year

1 Like

Hello, I would like to participate with you in the challenge, do you think?

2 Likes

Pretty excited for this! Can’t wait to take part.

2 Likes