Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

OOOOOO 2 days!! 2 DAYS!!! And I am thinking of leaving. Probably because I haven’t found a good team but uhh… ye.

Alone again.

1 Like

I still need a scripter who can model characters and other stuff dm me pls 2 days left

Good evening, yes, there are currently 1 day and a few hours left…
I’m so excited !
I’m in a team of 3 devs (me, a 3 years coder, another coder of 1 year and a graphic designer friend). If you’re still interested in taking part in the event, you can join our team :, )
(dm me on rblx or discord : its_blue.ai)

We’re arctually searching for a modeler too (same as my message above, contact me on rbx or discord : its_blue.ai)

Does this include models from official template games and other models owned by Roblox?

Hey creators!

Here are the workshop recordings!

As a reminder, the challenge starts this Friday at 3 PM PT.

Good luck!
Developer Engagement Team

12 Likes

Hi,
I asked the same question before and got the following reply:
“Yes, you may use assets uploaded by Roblox.”

Hi! Im a scripter with 8 years of experience, I have another scripter on my team with about 5 years, and builder. We’re looking for a modeler and or an animator with very high experience. Please DM me at ianfinity on discord.

I appreciate it. I may just will!

If that doesnt work out you’re welcome to join my team. Currently there is 3 of us with a large amount of experience

So that means I can get a head start by creating my own models to import from the game?

were full now thank you guys !

1 Like

I’m a scripter I can be in ur team

Looking for builder and modeler

sorry someone joined before :frowning:

tomorrow marks the beginning, here’s an early good luck charm to all participants!

1 Like

Looking for a Roblox modeler who has experience making 3D models from low-poly to mid and high-poly!

If you are willing to join our team, please PM (Private Message) me showing your creations! :smiley:

They said you can use pre-made Models, as long as you list them.

(FOUND ANIMATOR) hello!
me and my team are currently looking for an animator, if your an animator and need a team, please reply to this message or dm me, ty! (portfolio required)

Hey yall, me and my team are also looking for an animator. Our team currently has a scripter with 8 years experience (me), a scripter with 5 years experience, a builder, and a frontlines modeler. We want the best we can find. It is very highly recommended that you have experience with custom rigs and viewmodel animations. Please dm me on discord if you are interested (username: ianfinity)