Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

I’m a builder in need of a team, and I have graphic design experience so UI is up my ally as well if absolutely needed. 3+ years of experience and 2+ years experience with adobe software’s. If you’ll have me I’d love to meet up w/ you and the rest of the team sometime before the gamejam starts just to get to know y’all to make communication during the development stages a little more natural. I do not have access to discord, I’m sorry if this is a deal breaker

1 Like

Anyone team up as a learning experience? I’m a scripter.

Maybe, I don’t use devforum messages much but I’m pretty sure there can be multiple people in a group so maybe we could use that
Oh yeah I just tried it and pretty sure you can lol.

1 Like

I’m good with devforum messages if you are

lmk if there’s a time we can set up so I can get to know you and any other team members. I wanna make sure we establish good communication with each other up front

1 Like

I managed to fill up my group! Looking forward to this!

1 Like

Our Team

@blowup999 - Scripter

@Panasooonic - Modeler

@kingmixes - Scripter

My (kingmixes) works

A game finished by @blowup999 and @Panasooonic :

(1) Galaxy Wars (Early Access) - Roblox

A game finished by @blowup999

(1) Empires Rising - Roblox

We need a scripter and a builder. If you are interested please message me with a portfolio of your work.

2 Likes

Hi, my question is about Roblox assets::

1. Can we use assets uploaded to toolbox by Roblox? This may include:
    Weapons Kit or Vehicles Kit or Drooling Zombie or Roblox audios.
  2. Can we use assets taken from the endorsed games of Alpha Strike Group such as:
    Assets from The Mystery of Duvall Drive or Beyond the Dark.
    Thanks.

As far as I think, yea. You can use those assets.

1 Like

@Gu4rana

1. Can it affect your score if you use pre-made icoons music or scripts systems since it’s uneeded to remake icons each game jam and remake systems you already have

2. Previous game jam the game be updated by the Dev hub not in studio and Roblox can random update your experiences I think we discalifid last time but I has responded it many times but don’t has get a response

3. To save the process we use profile service can that affect the score

4. May you have in one group two experiences for the game jam with two teams

4 days let’s go!! I sort of still do not have much of a team but frick it you know? I am a one person army. One person only.

1 Like

yea that sounds awesome, I NEED PRACTICE FOR THIS LETS GOOO

I need one team member who can model things like characters and other stuff have some experience in animating and can script systems and also who want to get a job as partner and develop our game paralleized engineers after the game jam

Dm me if you interested I will have a team member to celebrate with as partners what means you free and honest and friendly previous game jam I collected a honest team now one left the team so there place and you can get a honest raveneu split

Hey,

Please, refer to this response for your first question:

If you accidentally update your game after the deadline, please reach out to devrelpt@roblox.com.

The game can be uploaded under a group or profile. We’ll consider the members listed in the submission survey.

Thanks!

1 Like

Are you still available? I am a programmer and I would like a modeler to join my team.

Hi everyone! Our team has 1 spot left! Would you like to join our team? Reply here or DM me if you do, or if you have questions about our team! We’re especially looking for an experienced ANIMATOR or MODELER.

Our team:

• Me (Ultra) - MAINLY scripter and builder | CAN DO UI design, animations, and modeling | KNOW A LITTLE BIT OF GFX
  • Hunter - MAINLY builder | CAN DO UI design and GFX
  • zGoat - MAINLY scripter | KNOW A LITTLE BIT OF building
  • luaworks - MAINLY SFX

Profiles:

1 Like

This page is showing because there is no workshop live at the moment. We will upload all the recordings and share the links here!

2 Likes

Hello everyone who joined the 3D Modeling Workshop with me!

I’ve attached the slides here: Roblox_3D Modeling Workshop - EvilArtist.pdf - Google Drive

The gifs will only be viewable by watching the video recording here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BezG_qf0og

8 Likes

Hi! I’m a scripter with around 4 years of experience. I’m looking for a modeler/builder to do this challenge. I don’t really have any other teammates and I kinda just wanna do this to have fun. DM me of you’re interested.

1 Like

State is still open you can get exclusive benefits free passes etc on the parallel universes and get a raveneu share but get a job in our team

I’d like to join your team if that modeler spot is still open!

1 Like