Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

If I am not wrong, it would be about 13* more hours to 3pm Pacific Time, it’s around 0230 right now in that timezone

where is the theme, i’ve looked everywhere and im on time!!!

BRUH I GOTTA WAIT 12 HOURS??? ROBLOX YOU SHOULD’VE INCREASED THE SIZE of PM cuz I thought it was AM

1 Like

Hey everyone,

As a reminder, the challenge starts at 3 PM PT Today.

Good luck!

6 Likes

Luckily for my time zone, it starts at mid day :slight_smile: (unlike most international events)

It is starting today at 3:00 PM and they said to just submit your game here: https://survey.roblox.com/jfe/form/SV_1Ar7izdyXvnbLM2

Bruh, you must submit your game during the GameJam

It’s sad that I won’t be online when it starts due to timezone so thats something annoying ;/

1 Like

Looking for a last-minute dev! Hopefully for a builder/modeler, we’ve got lots of scripters so I think we are good on that. PM me or reply to this comment if interested!

1 Like

Did you join a team? If not, don’t forget my proposition ; )

Maybe I can join you I can do ui and building inhve 6 hours for it if my team member all not join this time

Why it not starts on 10 pt as last time

When it starts for German time

Whats the theme for the challange??

00:00 at night 2024-01-25T23:00:00Z

2 Likes

Ah yea i did sorry. Maybe i can do double time?

1 Like

Hey, What’s the Theme?

Summary

Bingo was a little dg, ei e I o.

1 Like

Guys, can we use free mesh or models made by Roblox?

1 Like

We have a stellar scripting crew (3 people) and are looking to round out our team with 1 or 2 last minute builders. Let us know if you are a builder and would like to join our group

1 Like

Yes, you may, when you submit your game, you must say what models/audio you used.