Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

dms? - user is rocketwaves on discord.

blah blah blah

looking for a really last minuite builder we have 2 amazing scriupters and one intermidiate builder dm xflixq on disco is interested

heey, my username is patchwork_png on discord, contact me there and i will show you my portifolio

1 Like

Looking for a last-minute dev! Hopefully for a builder/modeler, we’ve got lots of scripters so I think we are good on that. PM me or reply to this comment if interested!

Is there a theme or make anything you want?

Does this mean they can just have an account on the DevForum, or does it mean that they should be Member trust level?

Just have an account! No trust level requirements.

2 Likes

I build awesome things, I script some of the awesome things I build…Looking for a squad…lol. 20 minutes to go.

The theme will be announced at 3 PM PT. (2024-01-26T23:00:00Z)

5 Likes

Ok, I was wondering when its announced, thanks.

Hey guys we have a team of 4 which we are looking for a last minute scripter or ui designer

dm me if your interested: fxtxlfxte

can one person take part in several teams?

Hey everyone!
The challenge starts with the theme announcement at 3 PM PT. Remember that:

4 Likes

(TLDR if its already been answered).

Is the usage of third-party frameworks allowed, or can only self-made code be used.

1 Like

Did someone miss that it gets announced at 11pm GMT on the 26th?

They haven’t announced it yet, wait one hour and 50 minutes lol

1 Like

Ahh this starts Saturday at midnight for me what a great time :D!

1 Like

Super excited going to do this solo. Hope nothing but the best for everyone!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to have a go at this! Will be my first ever game jam! hyped to get the theme B)

3 Likes

Scripter here! Currently looking for a good team. DM me on Discord mysto4973

2 Likes

I like all this Roblox stuff…keeps me out of trouble…I showed my work and the guy with the team didn’t show his work…Is that how we’re doing this team thing? What’s the theme Roblox? The suspense is killing me! I been practicing all monthhhhhh! I’m probably gonna try to build Roblox Studio inside of Roblox Studio.

1 Like