Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Previous time it does care for the score idk or its now so

22 Likes

Don’t see anyone round here teaming yet, yall already got your teams :pensive:
Anyone wanna team? I have 1 builder and maybe an animator (Double checking, they’re a builder and a scripter) but thats all (And me, a scripter, and UI Designer)

21 Likes

Super excited for this years challenge! I hope nothing but the best for all of yall. I will try to do it solo.

22 Likes

I guess i can join , we need a full team anyway i guess)

20 Likes

I’d be interested in teaming up. I’m mainly a programmer.

23 Likes

This was allowed in all previous events though… And yes the winners have their assets already predeveloped most of the time or they lie they made them just now lol which is why I personally won’t participate in those anymore with how scummy the way winners get picked is. It’s even worse when the developer is an affiliate of a roblox employee!!!

27 Likes

The lack of a pitch video or best video category only makes me mildly upset as an editor…

26 Likes

I can join too. Btw im programmer…

23 Likes

Yeah, learning the basics really helps create more.

21 Likes

Coooool but 2 days seem a little short tbh

24 Likes

New year, new developer challenge! This will be fun!

22 Likes

Me and my team are hyped to make this game!

However, for the prizes of participating / winning. Does each member get to choose which awards they want, or do they all get the same prize (or all of them?)

Thanks! :smiley:

GOOD LUCK DEVELOPERS!

24 Likes

Can’t Wait! Always love participating in these and seeing what people come up with.

21 Likes

Is it possible to win in multiple categories?

19 Likes

never competed in one of these so I think ima give it a shot. don’t have friend that are devs tho lol nvm maybe I will later

Good luck to everyone else!

18 Likes

Wow, this is pretty cool. I’d like to take a try!

17 Likes

Excited to join again! I’ve been joining every single game jam on Roblox ever since 2021 and it’s been such a fun experience working with different people and seeing our final product at the end, as well as others!

24 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that! I’ll try this time (if I win of course lol)

16 Likes

I was looking forward to this for quite a while. Good luck to all who are participating.

16 Likes

I forgot about the last one and it ended up being over before I remembered.

I’ll set a reminder this time!

14 Likes