Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Free prize? I’m in. Thirty cars

15 Likes

I’m thinking if I should join, but 2 days doesn’t seem like enough time for me.

11 Likes

normal game jams take 48 hrs to finish. I guess your not supposed to make the best game but make the best you can in that time

13 Likes

also imagine i get so much homework for that week (my teachers why!!!)

11 Likes

Anyone wanna join our team? DM me!

We have:

• 1 Builder
  • 1 UI Designer
  • 1 Scripter & UI designer (me)

No requirements, DM me your portfolio so I know your style and your in the team.

13 Likes

Oh this sounds awesome. We will be assembling a full team in the coming weeks so feel free to DM me if interested.

Right now we’re sitting at three scripters and would love to pick up an experienced builder or someone with good experience making special effects

11 Likes

My brother an I will participate in this! I can’t wait XD

9 Likes

I myself will not be participating since I just recently started roblox game dev. However I find this very helpful for me to learn from you guys build amazing experiences!

Good luck to all who is participating! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

This sounds absolutely exciting and fun so I wish I could participate but it was managed to use the exact same dates as the Global Game Jam does, so I have to decide between either of these two which one I want to participate :I that is quite sad and I do wonder how its even come to this that this date was picked, I would say atleast the global game jam should be known here as developers?

Anyways I wish everyone who participates goodluck and have fun at this!

8 Likes

Oh dude it’s been FOREVER since I’ve done one of these. Time to step up my game from last time!

8 Likes

I am looking for a developer who is a modeler who knows how to model 3D models from low to mid and high-poly!

If you want to join, contact me through PMs (Private Message). We need only one person to be a part of our team!

UPDATE:

We found someone to be a scripter. Thank you for the requests!

I am looking for a developer who is a scripter (i.e. that knows how to program)!

If you want to join, contact me through PMs (Private Message). We need only one person to be a part of our team!

4 Likes

I guess ill join for fun, maybe something basic

5 Likes

I am very exciting, I joined last event and it’s pretty fun! will surely join this one too.

3 Likes

Good luck to everyone!

Is there a limit to this? Could I (theoretically) just copy-paste something big like an entire combat system previously made?
Is it ok to remake an asset I have made in the past from scratch and list it as new?

See here:

TL;DR: You get them in the order they are listed. If you have one already, you get the next.

5 Likes

I’m not gonna participate in this. I wanna see the limits of creativity.

2 Likes

cant wait good luck to everyone participate in this roblox developer challenge 2024

5 Likes

Rdc 2023.

Also this post has nothing to do with moderation.

3 Likes

It’s the internet’s secret to maintain its taxonomy.

2 Likes

This is good and cool! Nice! I’m excited for this!

1 Like

Never done this before and it seems fun :smiley:
(i love money)

3 Likes