Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Am I allowed to make a project an hour ahead before it starts? Just so I can prepare Rojo and any third party tools I may use?

The event rules state you must create the place after the event starts. You are however allowed to use premade assets if you own the rights to them.

1 Like

I am pretty sure this will start less than an hour from now, time to prepare. Goof luck to you all!

3 Likes

Is there a developer or a team that has won gamejam/Developer Challange more than once? I have like 30 plugins, gonna try to use them all just to get an extra extra edge. Is it ok if I chill here while I wait? It’s like GameJamEve!..Imma be like 10, 9, 8,…I mean I might be like meh and not do it but I kinda have FOMO…Yo…I went through the toolbox like a hurricane this week and you don’t understand how man baseplates I don’t even wanna open right now! Is it just me?

1 Like

We got 15 minutes. Good luck. :smiley:

2 Likes

One of my teammates have placed twice, 4-25th in Connect 2022 and I believe 3rd place for pitch in Connect 2023 :smiley:

30 plugins does seem like a lot ngl

3 Likes

Less than 10 minutes. Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

good luck

1 Like

5 minutes… Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Good luck everyone
limitlimitlimit

1 Like

just ignore the limit

4 minutes until.
Well, good luck!

Remember, it’s not all about winning, it’s about the friends we made along the way :skull:

what if the theme is the friends we made along the way

1 Like

Good luck from France? Hell? Anyway I wait for the start

5 Likes

This is the biggest cap I’ve ever heard

2 Likes

GOOD LUCK FROM BRAZIL!
kinda nervous because it’s my first time on a developer challenge

5 Likes

same
good luck from :canada:

2 Likes

Incredibly good look to everyone, from Mexico! ;D
This is the first time I do something like this too.

3 Likes

well, good luck everyone.
limitlimitlimit

2 Likes

Good luck everybody! Coming here after second place last competition, wishing all of you the best

1 Like

Good luck everybody Good luck

1 Like