Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

If anyone still needs an additional scripter for their team, I’m available.

i have a team, we’re not crazy good at developing but we don’t really have a scripter

couldnt of gone with something easy like “teamwork” :rofl:

:rotating_light: Attention everyone!

6 Likes

the theme is too vague, its like the entire gamejam is unexpected development :smirk:

3 Likes

so your basically telling me,

you give the vaguest theme ever, then tell us its up for intrepretation?

so in short “make whatever the hell you want we really dont care just make it fun and cool”

did i miss read something?

4 Likes

The theme is definitely way to vague.

3 Likes

We’re a team of 3 developers. We need a scripter and a vfx artist. If anyone is interested dm me.

Yea this theme is way too vague so our team will be dropping out of this challenge. Good luck to those who are going for it! Interested to see what people will come up with

5 Likes

What does unexpected development mean?

1 Like

all challenges roblox makes are always vague :frowning:

1 Like

does roblox-made assets count as premade assets (spawnlocation decal, catalog tools, audios, etc.)? if so, will i need to list them in the submission form?

if anyone is looking for a modeler/builder that knows blender, dm me!
disc: patchwork_png

Any last minute teammates needed? I can assist, with the power of all my Apple products, I’ll work incredibly quickly and be an unstoppable force for your team to harness! Any takers?

Cheers!

I actually have no idea what to make, soooo, anyone need a animator?

Cause I am up for animating for someone!

they don’t wanna limit the possibilities they don’t want the games to be the same

1 Like

We’re down 2 team members from last time around. We might be able to take you in. My Discord is @darkpixlz if you want to.

2 Likes

Cheers, mate! Good to work with a somewhat familiar face. I just added you.

1 Like

Yes they count them, list them. If its from the other game jam last year then points will not be deducted

1 Like

you got discord?
(message me on the devforum I am the programmer and i have a Modeller we just need an animator

1 Like