Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

yes, you can submit it and continue working on the game until the deadline, but if you add new premade assets, please resend the application

1 Like

Can I include additional information about my experience in this topic, or should I do that in the voting topic?

Hey, both Roblox and non-Roblox uploaded assets are allowed. Please refer to the challenge rules and make sure to list the assets used in the submission survey.

2 Likes

When do we actually get the “participation” devrel prizes?, is it right after the submission deadline or it is after the end of the event?

2 Likes

I made an experience and my scripts all work fine in studio but break on roblox! I always manage to find a way to ruin everything!! yay
I shouldn’t have even bothered participating

1 Like

That’s sad, but try looking again trough your code. You WILL find your mistake and fix it! You have time.

1 Like

Hey, do we have to write every single sound from the toolbox and provide IDs we used?

Or do I just write we used a few sounds from the toolbox?

Ok thank you I’ll make sure to do that.

My game uses beta feature, HOW THE HECK can i post it via file of game so they play in studio??

Can we use toolbox decal images?

Are we supposed to list out assets that were in the game before, but are deleted in the final version in the form?

Hey, did anyone else just make like a silly game that makes no sense.

5 Likes

It’s probably an issue where you typed something in a server script when it should be local script or visa versa, thats what I always check when I run into problems at least…
Also check if they’re in the right place.

Hey, can we make badge for the game?

Do you mean custom made stuff or like stuff from toolbox?

Is it still okay to rewrite the submission like 3 times??

Someone helped me fix one of the issues and then I found the single line that was causing the other issue so now I’m happy again :D

Only the ones included in the final version of the experience.

Yes, you can submit multiple times and we will consider the latest.

1 Like

Yes, you can also create badges!

1 Like