Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

If I sent a submission can another team member sent it again

Yes, any team member can submit it.

Can we use assets from the toolbox?

What do you mean by “valid”?

mincharmoment

@Gu4rana I cant fill in the submission form cuz I have no time and idk or someone elses submit it I can tomorrow fill in it

Submissions that follow all challenge rules are considered valid.

Yes, please refer to the rules from the announcement.

Alright! I don’t think we will meet the deadline, is it okay to still submit unfinished?

Edit: I know we won’t win but for the free medal stuff

Yes, you can submit at any time during the challenge timeframe (by 4 PM PT today)

1 Like

Lol yes, I thought we would be the only team who does this! Worst part is we said we’d do an easy game, just chill and take it slow, but we aren’t even close to finishing!!

2 Likes

In the form, it says include the languages the experience is translated into, but our team has manually translated it into 6 languages and the max we can select is 5. Each language manually translated has been done internally by our team with the languages we speak fluently.

Please let us know what we should do. (I’ve already added a note in “other” as there’s another language not included on that list)

1 Like

Someone told me before, yes, you can but you have to attribute them somewhere, I don’t know where though

To be honest, with my own game, I feel quite confident with it.

By far the least stressed out of any game jam, plan to submit it 3 hours early since we seem to be practically done.

1 Like

Feel free to include any that does not fit in the “Other” field, you can list multiple in the field.

1 Like

Why arnt you all replying to me…

in the survey

1 Like

same haha

Good luck to everyone! I tried my best.

I feel like The timeframe is simply too small, you make a game that might be working but you aren’t really proud of.

Hey, if we found a bug in the game after submitting, and the time for the challenge isn’t up yet, are we allowed to edit the place and fix it?