Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Alright, I submitted my game, gl everyone! :heart:

3 Likes

Yes, any pre-made asset needs to be listed.

2 Likes

Here’s a link to my teams game hope you all enjoy!

Just submitted! Good luck to everyone participating in this challenge!

Just submitted my thing! Hope the reviewers will enjoy it :smiley:
See how it is :smiley:

2 Likes

This was so stressful, I can finally submit my game.

Our games are not too different in terms of gameplay, despite this very wide ranging topic!
Good luck to all of you!

2 Likes

Just finished submitting my game with @trtman33 @TmsDevv @Ty_Scripts and @eMisakie!

It has been a pleasure being able to work with my teammates and despite the difficult theme, I think we navigated this better than any previous game jam!

In our game, we decided to set it in various modules of a space station. The player is signed under a contract to work in the space station to solve unexpected developments during station refurbishment. Survive 5 minutes without having 3 issues active at once to win. Lose and your contract will be terminated (as well as you). Good luck!

4 Likes

how many hours till the end???

Just submitted my team’s game with @DiamondEpsilon and @ChippyOS! Enjoy :happy3:

5 Likes

This game was really fun to make with my really nice teammates. :slightly_smiling_face: It really tested my skills and helped me practice new things such as Blender.

I really enjoyed this development experience, and connecting with these extremely talented and friendly developers. :face_holding_back_tears:

(I kinda wish we could have added View Bobbing lol)

~ trtman33
(On ConnectX Studios Team)

NO NO NO NO! My game isnt finished, we might have to remove some features. Ruh Roh

About one hour and 10 minutes.

1 Like

why is everyone already submitting isnt there an hour left?

Yeah this has my vote :100:

I wouldn’t be surprised if DevForum crashes soon.

Plus getting it done early gets it out of the way.

The project you did with my friend @Errieli , test it and we accept feedback

(1) Monótono [Developer Challenge 2024] - Roblox

1 Like

That’s pretty funny, what can we say though, great minds think alike!

1 Like

Tried keeping game style simple while also giving bit of choice to the player. Made idea with my polish friend(@ShockyTheShiba ) at midnight it was chaotic but found it very fun to make!(we laughed over same pun way too many times)

1 Like

Me and my team have finished our game!!

1 Like