Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

It’d be fun to do something like this, but I got no team, or friends that develop. If anyone is looking for a Builder w/ some Blender experience DM me!

1 Like

Anyone wanna pair up? Programmer here with a few years of experience and I’ve done some of the past game jams too :muscle:

DM me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

how can u participate in this event

3 Likes

Can it affect the score if we use this @Gu4rana

3 Likes

Congratulations! You defined the X-FACTOR!! BRILLIANT.

3 Likes

What if my place updated after it previous time it be updated after it trough the Dev hub I think by a team member

4 Likes

`type X-FACTOR = (unknown & any & never)?

2 Likes

Anyway there will be a Game Jam video that will explain.

3 Likes

Im a scripter (yes I know like everyone else) with a decent amount of skill, but I still have lots to learn and I think this game jam is a great chance to do so.

I don’t have a team so if you want me to join your team dm me.

3 Likes

For some reason even though I’ve spent a lot of time recently learning more complex skills in studio, I haven’t put them to use into a game yet :confused:

5 Likes

Wishing luck to all in this Challenge what starting very soon , I hope its gonna be even crazier with cool projects than the last one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m a game designer, and could help on making the game globally looking better, anyone needs an extra member to their team? :wink:

3 Likes

Oh this is exciting!
Good luck to everyone who participate this challenge!

5 Likes

Good luck to all teams participating! Can’t wait to hear the theme!

8 Likes

Can’t wait let’s do it, good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Called up 2 buddies of mine. Still haven’t heard from a single one of them. But trust the process.

5 Likes

So exciting, I can’t wait to get started on this!

3 Likes

My first reply, I will try to take part. I am new to all of this but it looks like a fun challenge!

3 Likes

Hello! I’m a builder with experience with Blender and over a year’s worth of experience, and I’m looking to join a team! If you’re interested, please PM me!

4 Likes

it’s my first time getting a chance to do one of these so yeah i’ll try

1 Like