6 Likes

Thank you! We were stressing for a bit :relieved:

1 Like

this ^^^
439 games… who in their right mind would scroll through 439 games :skull:
it’d be easier to pick a random one or some on the top :skull:

most of them dont even have thumbnails loading in the embeds

6 Likes

Tbh, I thought the game options would be like last time, where the top 10 games were eligible for selection. This way people could actually try the games instead of picking some random ones

2 Likes

Hey,

We understand the voting topic has a lot of experiences! As a quick tip, you can find your experience by searching for the place ID on the topic :mag:. You can also share a direct link to the response with your experience link and promote it to gather some votes :link:.

As a reminder, replies are arranged based on their submission time & date

Thanks,
Developer Engagement Team

4 Likes

Agreed. Games in the middle has much lower chances than games on top/bottom. + on top of this a lot of games have no thumbnails, making them easier to scroll down without notice.

And, just want ask, what’s everyone opinions of allowance of promoting games? Like, uh, someone can ask popular youtuber to
promote this link, or make botted likes…

3 Likes

Guys. Definitely try out (and hopefully vote on) Modular Chaos!

10/10 recommend!

It is pretty fun, and a decent challenge for all!

(Made by @trtman33 @GamersInternational @Ty_Scripts @TmsDevv and @eMisakie)

4 Likes

Definitely go and give us a vote (please, we worked hard :smile:)

It is a bit annoying scrolling through 400 games ngl

3 Likes

That’ll be the tactic that most people use rather than relying on random people on community to vote on the game. Suppose it is what it is :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Hey I can’t seem to find my team’s experience here? Were all experiences listed or just some?

1 Like

Anyways, if this challenge consists out of promoting, and advertising, I’ll post my game link here too. Why? Because it’s in the middle and I have forgot to put thumbnail…

Gnome rules!

During given 2 days, @GamEditoPro got inspired and did not simple at all game where all you need is simply hardly win. Only you can move on the map, only you can win. But what considered as YOU? Game will tell, that you is ANYTHING! Just match some words together and get full control over any objects you want! You can be gnome, box, wall, or even w a t e r!
But, how to win? It’s not easy task at all! You need get to the object which has sparkles. And it will be good, if you won’t be defeated, drown, melted or turned into anything that’s not you. Yes-yes, you can win only if you are alive, if this applies to you. (It will)

Game will offer you firstly easy tasks, like pushing objects, but there’s trick: RuLeS aRe AlWaYs ChAnGe! You push crate, and then you push lava! Anything possible!

But, I don’t want to spoiler entire 5 levels, try it yourself, and find your own way to win the game!

And seriously, be carefull with YOU, it may ruin your entire level. Same for WIN. Good luck, guy!

(One of the levels, hard one)

Also, please, give me a vote, I’ll very appreciate it! I worked really hard on game solo during that 2 days…

4 Likes

This was myself and @redredstone01 's attempt at making a game that seemed to be reasonable but became unexpected as you have to bend past the rules of reality (such as gravity) to pass levels. It’s got a few bugs here and there (rejoin to do another level after finishing one) :triumph:

Would be great if people could vote - it’s our best attempt at something ‘different’ I suppose

1 Like

Hey @Gu4rana,
Sorry for this notification, but I can’t find my game in the topic. I have scrolled through the whole thing and also searched for the placeId. Can you help me?

placeId:

Our game seems to not be included in the topic? I am able to find other games by their placeId.
Please help us with this!

Edit

NOOOOOO I must have entered my main account (with wrong date of birth) in the survey on accident… :sob:

1 Like

Yeepee the game I got scammed for may be voted. Thanks for not taking any action.

1 Like

This is creation of me @CryBlanka, @kolo341 and @kolos348. The game is built in Roblox classic a-like style involving certain unexpected events while the main protagonist was asleep.

The game: Echoes of Dreams - Roblox

Make sure to vote for us!

2 Likes

Short story game with 5 endings

2 Likes

Good luck everyone…
I must have entered my main account (with wrong date of birth and therefore no permission to register on the devforum) in the survey on accident… :sob:
Wish us luck. I hope we can resolve this issue with the admins…

1 Like

Advertising seems to be encouraged, so here I go! This is our game Kat’s Café, and you are a kitty critter who wants to deliver your care packages to your lovely neighbours! Too bad their houses explode after, and the game is actually incomplete so you can’t even see why it’s happening… I hope you’ll get the unexpected vision though! Made with love by a team of 5 including me. Mrrp mrrp meow.

7 Likes

If anyone has played Pandora’s Box and enjoyed it, please vote for it on the Voting topic! Search for “Pandora” in the topic! It’s displays contemporary artwork, Renaissance artwork, and Impressionist/Post-Impressionist artwork, and explores the myth of Pandora’s Box and Greek mythology.

Vote here:

1 Like

Excuse me, Gu4rana. It may be a lot to ask, but could I kindly request that you include a message with the link to my game when you send it? I’ve noticed that upon first joining, players need to rejoin for it to work properly. Unfortunately, I’m unable to fix this mistake or provide a hint for others to rejoin, otherwise they’ll spawn in the void without understanding why.

(I intended to send you a private message, but it seems I’m unable to do so. Therefore, I hope you come across this message and take some time to consider it.)

1 Like