Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

I’m pretty sure I did that, but I could be wrong.

1 Like

Thanks for playing our game, glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Gu4rana I have got scammed and not added into the submission survey. What can I do?? I need help!

2 Likes

You can join my team if you want :slight_smile:
We need a Game designer !

2 Likes

I think it’s a little too late for that…

3 Likes

I was talking to him about removing a team member the other day. Teams can’t add or remove members after the deadline. Hate to be bleak, but I don’t think you have a chance.
What I’m confused about is why - each team member gets the prize, it’s not split

2 Likes

I’d like too but the challenge ended now… We can talk about it in DMs.

1 Like

Costs nothing to try…

I have no idea, honnestly…

1 Like

When will the winners be announced mr?

8 Likes

My friend who won last year was announced as a winner around two weeks after the event had concluded.

5 Likes

Oh, well good for that friend of yours then.

2 Likes

Hello Peridot, how are you? Its been a little while.

But uh yeah, it took around two weeks last year. For winning, to claim your prize after you enter your email it should take about an extra week for a response. I did get my prize money relatively fast.

3 Likes

i missed this because i didn’t even know it was happening

1 Like

Here’s a simple game I made almost completely by myself for this challenge
(If you haven’t already played)

2 Likes

This looks very cool! Despite the time limit. You still make something that actually looks good! (Will try this later)

1 Like

Hey! I think you missed us

@WaflSyrup gonna kill me for posting this

i’ll give you 3 last words

1 Like

Hey creators @Game-Jammers,

It’s time to vote for the People’s Choice category!

The reply with the most likes (:heart:) in the Roblox Developer Challenge 2024 People’s Choice Voting topic will be selected as the winner. The voting phase starts now and will be closed on Friday, February 16, at 3 PM PT.

Good luck!

52 Likes

Wouldn’t the games further down the list have a lower chance of people seeing them, and voting?

11 Likes

Here from the team for Creator’s Insanity (https://www.roblox.com/games/16126314887/Creators-Insanity)

We were told you would note that our team’s game accidentally somehow got updated about 40 minutes after deadline ( we believe this was due to thumbnails getting through moderation late ). Has our game been invalidated due to this? I believe the last actual submitted update was before deadline still.
I can’t seem to find our game on the list here.

1 Like