Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

All members must be on the Devforum, and you submit your experience once you are finished with it. I believe you can submit it multiple times if you need to update info of something.

2 Likes

So cant submit the survey now and I have to wait to send the survey on the 26?

1 Like

Yes, I believe so, that’s how it was last year.

1 Like

Hey! Yes, you can use the resources Roblox provides.

8 Likes

Yes! You can only create your experience and submit during the challenge timeframe.

3 Likes

Would anyone like to make a simple and fun role-playing game with me? I’m a builder myself and looking for three other developers that would be willing to assist with the game. Two builders and one experienced programmer would be ideal. Send me a private message if you’re interested, and we can start working on the game straight away.

1 Like

You can’t start working on the game right away. You need to wait for the start of the jam and for the theme to be announced.

1 Like

He can begin planning, preparing assets etc. tho. If he uses premade assets, he just needs to list them in the submission form.

3 Likes

right me and my friend are looking for a modeler for our team,

me:
5+ yrs of scripting experience
specialization in rp games but i dabble in sci-fi
i can do web dev but i doubt it will be needed for the jam
oh yeah i can make an ai

her:
2+ years of building
6+ months of modeling
1 year of gfxs

she mostly does roleplay games but she can build mostly anything she is tasked to do.

DM on disco if interested
xflixq - me
_stellss - her

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m looking for a team to join possibly.

I’m an experienced 3D modeler and builder with 6 years of experience. I also dabble a little bit in UI and game design.

I’ve placed in the top 25 in Connect 22 and the top 9 in Connect 2023 with the teams I was working with at the time.

If you’re interested in seeing some of my past work or would like to know more about me, feel free to reach out either here or on Discord: tmsdevv

1 Like

We currently searching for a 3d modeler you can join me and @0Shank and you can get a job in our team to working on our previous game from connect 2023 game jam with raveneu split if you will and do next game jams too

What was the top 25 from connect 2023

1 Like

I worked with Tms, I can personally vouch for their work.

Just told Tms privately that I’m happy to take them on if things don’t work out with two people who have already contacted me. (edit we’ve taken them on)

1 Like

Hi :wave:, I’m 4NDREE5 and I’m looking to join a team

I am a low - medium poly builder and have 4 years of experience

I have builds published on the DevForum as development resources and a portfolio on the Talent Hub

:white_circle: I still don’t have a team

1 Like

I’m alone for now but wanna make a team together?

2 Likes

shall we make a group for now? If you agree send me a message.

25 Likes

I’m looking for a group for the challenge if anyone wants to join a group send me a message. Thank you.

23 Likes

Sure, I sent you a friend request on Roblox

2 Likes

Im excited for another game jam, good luck everybody!

2 Likes

I am looking forward to it; my team and I are very excited!

2 Likes

So what if I make a game and split it into multiple “premade assets” then put them back together to make the same game game???

They would technically still be “premade assets” therefore circumventing:

whilst still making the whole game before the start of the jam.