Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

This comment is facts, but I also disagree, so true

2 Likes

yes, i must say that i do agree

2 Likes

@Gu4rana I have some questions

1. What if my place updated after it previous time it be updated after it trough the Dev hub I think by a team member
    1. Can it affect the score if we use pre-made assets
    1. And may a translator translate this who not be in us team

Hi If anyone need scripter, feel free to dm me on discord(WiryReally)

@Gu4rana, by pre-developed resources, does this include toolbox models? Am I allowed to use royalty-free, open-source, and public-domain assets? In this case, should I list them as pre-developed resources in the submission survey?

Also, can my team member be a Visitor on the DevForum?

@Gu4rana, will all experiences submitted be listed in the People’s Choice Category, or will I have to include experience information?

1 Like

Everyone who contributes to the game must be part of the team. Also,

2 Likes

Yes, your team member can be a visitor on DevForum

3 Likes

Our team will be responsible for listing all games in the People’s Choice category

4 Likes

I shall join this, hopefully me and maybe my team (if i get one) get a good score

2 Likes

im a scripter but my group could do with 2 ig

2 Likes

Hello participants! Keep in mind that the use of non-premade assets will positively influence the final evaluation of your experience. We highly encourage developers to prioritize crafting original and distinctive experiences, as this will contribute to a more favorable assessment. However, it’s also important to note that the inclusion of pre-made assets won’t impact the final evaluation of your experience. Strive for an experience that showcases your creativity through a majority of original assets.

16 Likes

What is valid for a premade asset? I have plenty of original module code (such as keybind classes, day/night cycle, animated fx, etc.) from an existing game. Would using assets from an existing game be acceptable or are premade assets limited to open-sourced resources only?

3 Likes

This will be my first time doing one of these, any tips? Would I need to be decent at Programming?

1 Like

I’m down to help a team with user interface, my portfolio is linked in bio!

1 Like

Could I join you ? My team bailed on me :frowning:
Also this is my alt for the devforum

1 Like

Gonna be my first time trying this, if anyone wanna join a team, dm me Lionel#7319 (you know the place which uses tags)
And this… will be the start of an era with me solo, or my team partaking in this

1 Like

I sent a request! c h a r

1 Like

Yea sure. I was gonna go solo but another person wont hurt?

1 Like

What if you made the assets by yourself and what if I use profile service need I to list that on the form

1 Like