Roblox Developer Dream Jam Follow Up: Community Voting!

probably not until the winners are announced

1 Like

Yeah I also think it’s probably when the winners are announced

1 Like

Now that the event has concluded, I would like to express my inconformity with a few things.

The deadline we were given was too long; a gamejam usually lasts 24-72 hours (1-3 days). As well, it was somewhat difficult to participate, either because of school or because of work. If it were over a weekend, more developers could comfortably participate. The theme was also very odd to me, as most developers were either already making their dream game or have already made it.

It could have been due to a lack of spirit or organization that as a team we could not reach an agreement on the theme, but I feel that if we were given a fixed theme, that would not have happened. I also think it would be easier on you guys when reviewing the games since you would be using the same criteria on them.

Thanks for the great opportunity. I do not make this post to blame anyone, just to give my feedback because I know that community feedback will be taken into account to apply it in future events.

Thanks again, and I look forward to participating with my team in future events with all the spirits. :+1:

20 Likes

Great respect to the developers who have moved on. The games are all fantastically made and above all unique. It was really fun to test these original games, something completly different than the front-page games. I would like to congratulate you, you have really done a great job! :+1:

5 Likes

Good job for every finalist here! I wish everyone good luck on the final outcome!!! :innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

Feel free to continue working on your games! We’d love to see what you come up with next! :partying_face:

6 Likes

How do we know if our game got through? I still don’t know if ours was tossed aside because we forgot to make it public until a day later

1 Like

Congratulations to all the semi-finalists! Can’t wait to see who wins, but these are all amazing!

2 Likes

Nova Springs is for me pretty good

2 Likes

Dynamo Team!

It has excellent developers.

#SpanishDevelopers!

2 Likes

Wow! So many amazing creations!

2 Likes

Oh well, at least I tried :smile:
Good luck to all the semi finalists :v:

2 Likes

Hey @moxyll when do we get the participation item for our avatar?

1 Like

Congrats to the semi-finalists! I really see a lot of effort being put in. Hope we will get to participate in more events like this one!

2 Likes

Congrats to the semi-finalists, all the games look really good, good luck to you guys!

3 Likes

THESE ARE AMAZING CONGRATS BUT I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY ASK THEM HOW THEY MANAGED TO MAKE A AAA GAME IN 10 DAYS? IF JIMMY can get an answer he would appreciate it vry much. THX.

6 Likes

Good job to those who made it in the top 10.

4 Likes

I have a hard time believing that Planet Zond Myso Beta was made in ten days or with under 6 people, same with Nova Springs. But other than that, these games look great and I would love to see more of these types of games on Roblox rather than, “SUPER MEGA AWESOME HUGE SUS COOL AMOOGUS FORNITE MINECRAFT NEW FUN CUTE OBBY!!!” or “[Randomized item] Simulator”.

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who advanced! These games are honestly INSANE and I can’t believe how well they were made for 10 days!

3 Likes

Representing the spanish community :handshake:

4 Likes