Roblox Developer Dream Jam Follow Up: Community Voting!

I have the same question as @shadowtrooper7567, but if we didn’t qualify to enter the competition, what didn’t make us qualify? I know I published my last update on 3/14 and went back, updated it, and saved (not published) my game to Roblox on 3/15. Was mine not qualified because I saved it a day after the deadline?

1 Like

The item will be delivered at the end of the game jam?

2 Likes

I got a surprise when I arrived and saw that we had entered the top 10 wow.

3 Likes

Congratulations to the experiences that were chosen, good luck getting into the finals!
I had a really hard time voting which one lol.

2 Likes

So do the people who participated get a little pin and some items to show they participated

1 Like

These games are all amazing I don’t know what to vote for!

3 Likes

i hope it’s the experience of my team

Congrats on who got in the semi finals

2 Likes

Blinded by rage has great mechanics and is action-packed no wonder why they have a better clickthrough rate.

Good luck to all of the participants who made it to the semi-finals!

2 Likes

Is this just for the teams who got into this next round or for everyone?

A little late, yes, but I take this space to thank the Roblox judging team, you who vote for us. Dynamo Team, formed by @NightlyArii, @alvarito32, @BlondyDev, @Sarturex857, and me, we are happy to see how, after several attempts to reach the top best podia (participating mainly in international community challenges) our dream has come true, a project in which we worked together for several hours to make our best effort to the community.

Thanks very much to all of you, and anyway, wishing success to those who participated, we’ll see you next time! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Well deserved for the top ten submission! Congratulations to all of them, I wish them the best of luck as well!

1 Like

Quick Question, When does everyone get the medal for participating?

1 Like

Congratulations to the top ten games, the games look really good.

2 Likes

congratulations to you all i wish you luck

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: it’s been fun. good luck semi-finalists!

2 Likes

I sent them a private message; when the event is over.

4 Likes

Are you supposed to be able to select multiple? Because I can.

3 Likes

I’m concerned that voting will be imbalanced. People voting might favor the ones listed first if they didn’t have time to play all of them, or might not have played any of them and judged by purely the thumbnails.

Edit: Four out of five of the games picked were listed very first… so I really hope this is pure coincidence and not because of what I said. Either way, great work to everyone who was able to move on to the next round, and may the best game win!

Edit 2: Also just realized that the first game got fifteen times as many visits as the last game did, and the total number of voters is three times greater than most of the visit counts. Obviously not everyone actually played the games, and most votes probably had a bias towards the GIFs featured for each game. Again, great work to everyone who participated and great job to everyone who got to move on!

1 Like

Are we allowed to continue working on our game? Or do we have to wait until the entire contest is finished to update?

1 Like