Roblox Developer Dream Jam Follow Up: Community Voting!

Hey Developers and @Game-Jammers,

First and foremost, thank you for all your hard work during the playoffs for the Developer Dream Jam! We loved evaluating each and every one of your incredible creations, and now it’s time for the semi-finals to begin!

Referring back to our original announcement, the Developer Engagement Team has selected the top ten valid submissions! Trust us, this was not easy as we have reviewed over 3,000 amazing experiences; however, now is YOUR chance to vote!

Note: You may only vote for one experience.

Once the community voting concludes, the top five selected teams may begin working on and publishing updates to their games. Friendly reminder, please do not publish any updates before April 7, 2022; otherwise, your experience will be automatically marked as invalid.

Thank you again for your hard work and dedication to our first-ever Developer Dream Jam! Congratulations to our Top Ten experiences, and dream on! :cloud:

Developer Engagement Team

177 Likes

Good job to all of the people that got picked in here, best of luck for all of you!! And also thanks for picking our team’s experience!

17 Likes

Hi thanks for showing us the vote but I can’t vote? Can I vote more than two?

6 Likes

good job those who got top ten

6 Likes

Congrats to the semi-finalists. Honestly I would say my magnum opus talking sev is way better than any of these games, but I digress.

4 Likes

Congratulations to the semi finalists.

6 Likes

Congrats to the semi finalist!

6 Likes

These look amazing! Good luck to everyone who made it (didn’t expect ourselves to get into the voting stages :sob:)

6 Likes

Hey @tinycells, you can only vote for ONE experience.

6 Likes

Can we potentially see the score that we got?

3 Likes

Thank you so much for picking our team’s experience!!

6 Likes

I voted for one experience, good luck to all the participating creators

5 Likes

Good Luck all of you hope any of you win:D

5 Likes

These are all amazing, I can’t choose immediately. Definitely willing to play all of them, congratulations to the mindblowing semi-finalists!!

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone. Good work. Best of luck to all of the semi-finalists

5 Likes

Congratulations to the semi-finalist, they’re some pro builders!!

5 Likes

Congrats to all the finalists!

5 Likes

These look so cool! Super hard to pick which one to vote for.

2 Likes

Amazing games chosen! Well done to all the competitors up to this point! I cant wait to see who moves on :slight_smile: . Any idea when we all will receive the item for participating however?

2 Likes

For the 2990 of us that didn’t get top 10 (congrats to them once again), are we allowed to work on our games, or do they still have to be on hold until the event is over?

2 Likes