Roblox Developer Forum Logo Updated

That, I can understand. I was just making a point about the icon.

3 Likes

Putting “Developer” underneath the studio logo seems pretty silly to me since they’re already synonymous with one another. I don’t got anything to care about really, it’s just a small picture in the top corner of the site lmao.
Devforums is a semi-private community so I don’t realy understand why people are complaining about the logo, it’s not like they’re advertising the devforums or something.

4 Likes

Meanwhile on the Nikon website

6 Likes

36 Likes

I feel like I would be more satisfied with this change if we had the same orange we had before to set the developer community apart from studio itself; this as opposed to the current blue color.

13 Likes

This is so Domino’s Pizza, and I love it.

7 Likes

Old one was so much better :neutral_face:

5 Likes

I need a poll option for “it’s better than whatever the old logo was supposed to be”

2 Likes

A few of the comment suggestions really should be put up for a vote, there are quite nice ones in here

1 Like

I’m sorry for that meme, but…

I really hope we get something standing out. A Studio logo doesn’t make us look unique.

42 Likes

I think that this is a very lazy job. The old logo was fine, and a refresh would’ve been fine, but this is literally the Roblox Studio logo with some text slapped on it.

13 Likes

That’s the point.

1 Like

Hey, here’s my idea for a new logo. I used a grey colour, but a purple colour would also be cool (cause red and blue lol)

dlogo_1

I know it’s a little bit off centre, but the angle is really awkward lol

Update:

62 Likes

It’s brand consistency. The developer forums is part of the Roblox platform.
If we have 10 different logos for every part of the website, that wouldn’t look very good would it?

7 Likes

Devforum logo orange
Like that?

16 Likes

Yeah, you do make games in Roblox Studio, however, some developers also use Blender, FruityLoops Studio, and Adobe Photoshop, and that’s why I liked the last logo it wasn’t just Roblox, it meant more and it branched out.

7 Likes

I can live with this new logo, but an update/refurbishment of the old one would have made the community more at ease.

1 Like

tilt angle not 10 degrees. Rejected

6 Likes

In that case, shouldn’t Roblox and Roblox Wiki have the same logo? Sure it’s part of the platform, but the devforums deserve to be distinct from other “divisions” on the site such as the main game and wiki.

4 Likes

I agree with Groot.
You really don’t need a special sticker on the corner of a website to feel more accomplished. It’s better to be consistent than to please a very small need.