Roblox Developer Forum Logo Updated

But it’s the Roblox Developer forums. Not Photoshop Development Forums.

Fair enough, guess we should remove all the graphic artist and music producers.

7 Likes

They contribute to roblox development. What you said does not make sense.

1 Like

They contribute yes, but they don’t directly work in Roblox Studio.
They use Adobe-Photoshop, Blender, ect

1 Like

Was the new logo made in Microsoft Paint?

23 Likes

Might I suggest something like this? Devforum Logo Proposal

38 Likes

They do, but it wasn’t made on Roblox, which was kinda my original point.

4 Likes

Seems simple which isn’t a bad thing, the Developer text looks real bad though. Roblox Player is a red icon, Studio is a blue icon. Why can’t the DevForums have a slight twist to it’s icon? You can still keep it consistent while giving it character imo.

15 Likes

I love this, it keeps it traditional but also embraces current roblox branding

1 Like

yo let’s keep the fire hot sarcasm to a lower level lol

7 Likes

The blue logo = Roblox developer – not Roblox Studio. Roblox Studio uses the blue logo because it’s used by Roblox Developers, just as the devforum is used by Roblox Developers who use Studio, Blender, and Photoshop.

The logos are not mutually exclusive. The Roblox Player uses the red logo, but the logo doesn’t mean Roblox Player – it’s just the normal logo which is also used on the site, blog, etc. Roblox Studio uses the blue logo, but the blue logo doesn’t mean Roblox Studio – it’s used for anything developer-related on Roblox which includes the developer forums, Wiki, or Studio.

7 Likes

Having 10 different logos is not okay, but having the same logo with some different colours to represent each different aspect of the brand is fine. I think having at least a different coloured logo for the devforums would be great.

10 Likes

I didn’t know we were changing devforum.roblox.com to studio.roblox.com

34 Likes

developer.roblox.com

4 Likes

:ok_hand:

it’s

boring

9 Likes

I REALLY like this logo.

4 Likes

Thank Younite for it, not me. I just added the colors.

4 Likes

I think it’s great.

Yeah!

I can agree with that, consistency doesn’t mean that it has to look exactly like the other logos. But keep parts of it, so other people could say oh! That logo is the Roblox logo! If that makes sense.

4 Likes