Roblox font not loading in-game

That’s what I also thought about Ok does Roblox mod’s know about this?

1 Like

Ohh i c try reporting the problem to a mod

1 Like

But I am not a regular, so I am unable to create a topic in #bug-reports.

Is your issue in a ScreenGui? . . .

1 Like

Only in SurfaceGuis. Oh wait… Actually it’s happening in one 'ScreenGui` too.

I’ve noticed this recently too. Some SurfaceGui screens I have are rendering the incorrect font instead of the “Arcade” font that I close. Except that when the text is changed it switches to the correct font. I.e. A screen shows “LOG IN” in the incorrect font on game startup. But when you input the code for the terminal the font then switches to the correct Arcade font as the script changes the text to “LOGGING IN…”

1 Like

The same issue you are facing that someone else is also struggling with might have been reported in this post.

1 Like

But my TextLabels which have the wrong font do not use RichText.

Do you ever experience the no font showing up glitch?

The bug got worse I think, now it doesn’t even load on studio

Ok found a way to fix mine, RichText was enabled for the label and caused it to not apply the font when a Client opens.

but still this RichText font issue should get fixed.

No, it shows the wrong font.

Maybe just delete the text box and re-add it?

that won’t work and some of them have the problem cause of Richtext

got that bug too
even this

I’m making a plugin, and the same thing happens to me. The text used in the plugin is supposed to be osald, but it loads as arial.

This has not been fixed yet. Still experiencing issues.

I don’t know about any ways to fix this, but I do have a suggestion. If you aren’t using rich text, I have no idea, though. But assuming you are using rich text, I would just make the TextLabel’s text:

<font face="FredokaOne">Thanks for 500K Visits! 🎉</font>

This only works if you have RichText set to true, though.

2 Likes

This issue is still a problem both in studio and in game servers.

Studio

Game

The bottom text is supposed to be the same font and weight as the created by Enomphia string but it will not load.

No errors are shown in the output.
Game

I have a workaround for the issues associated with RichText. I put a LocalScript in StarterPlayerScripts which briefely sets RichText to false and then back to true when the LocalPlayer first joins the game.

4 Likes