Roblox font not loading in-game

So there’s a font bug between studio and in-game that it doesn’t load

In studio:

In game:

When will this bug be fixed?

15 Likes

I also experience this issue and have not found any method to reverse this issue.

yeah this bug is very strange all my other labels are fine but that one label there is broken like that

2 Likes

I never experienced this bug, well, when I test my games out, sometimes I do experience it strangely in Studio while testing my games.

1 Like

I’m also experiencing this, I posted the same thing a while ago here:

Regulars isn’t an option anymore, and there isn’t a great way to effectively report bugs otherwise. This has made reporting issues challenging. I know this topic isn’t exactly about the regulars trust level, but this topic is one of many examples of why we need it back, or at least a way to report bugs effectively.

2 Likes

I only experience it on one of my games and you can even experience it in Roblox Player and Studio Playtesting and sometimes in Studio Edit mode.
You can see the bug here if you want to: Game with font issue Some of the TextLabels at the spawn have falsely selected SourceSans instead of FredokaOne.

yeah it started happening to me about a week ago but I thought it’s just my client or smth but today I reinstalled Roblox but it’s still broken so it’s really a Roblox bug as I see

2 Likes

Oh! I know that glitch screws up the font in Studio during a game test, but that’s kinda bad.

1 Like

What it looks to me that when the game launches it forgets to apply the font onto some labels or it fails to get the font for it.

an example of what I think

local font = gameData[Label].font or Enum.Font.SourceSans
Label.Font = font

like it dosnt find the font data for that Label from gameData or it forgets to even do this part

1 Like

But in the properties window it shows the correct font. Just the rendered font is wrong

Well, the font glitch also happens when a font’s not counted in the game loading.

1 Like

Does it happen to all UI_text and and fonts or only this particular font and UI?

1 Like

It only happens with Fredoka One for me.

It only happens to 1 of my labels in my game and the rest are fine with the same font

1 Like

Have you tried Reloading studio?

1 Like

Are you sure you published the update?

1 Like

No, but it occurs for all of my players in Roblox Players and persists after Roblox updates.

It’s not a studio issue it’s a in-game bug as we know for now.

1 Like

Another post shows that this issue is solved by only replicating on the client, instead of on the server and the client.

1 Like

What does this mean?