Roblox game that contains every Roblox account/character that exists and ever will exist

I just made a game yesterday as a bit of a proof of concept. It theoretically contains the characters/avatars of all ~6,000,000,000 Roblox accounts that exist, including banned/deleted user ids. Not sure if this has been done before, I just thought it was a cool idea. Any feedback/ideas is appreciated.

Game:

7 Likes

I really like the concept. The sound FX and wind made it a little unsettling. I would suggest adding a flying or walking speed increase to make it easier to navigate.

1 Like

It would be cool if you could find users by id as well as name but otherwise this is a cool game.

Although if you’re going with a bit of a creepy vibe with the wind / sfx I think the lighting should match that too.

1 Like

shortly after this my game crashed lol

I like this game. As orbular said, searching by name & ID would be cool, but else it’s pretty interesting.

gonna create an alt and see what happens when I try to find it haha

1 Like

This is a really interesting concept and the atmosphere with the wind and fog adds to it a lot. I imagine there would be a way to resolve some of the floating point issues by repositioning all of the users in the world, but that would most likely require the game to be singleplayer.

Here’s a challenge: teleport to yourself and then see how long it takes for you to find someone who doesn’t resemble a default character. Then look them up and try to tell if they’re still playing Roblox by the badges in their inventory.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback and cool idea! I found you could avoid the floating point issues by making the platforms smaller but I thought that took away from the game a little bit.

Thanks! I thought about adding flying or some kind of glider and it is a nice idea. I’m just worried about that causing some lag on lower end devices, which I have had trouble with before.

I tried to find an alt I made around the 900 million mark and it crashed the game lol

being surrounded by default characters is really unsettling when you realize that they are all accounts that havent logged in for over 8 years

2 Likes