Roblox Gameplay Video & Sponsorship Questions

Transfered from #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback - Pretty sure that was the wrong category to post in.

Hello everyone,

I am seeking feedback on a video showcasing gameplay of my Roblox experience. Could you please let me know if it looks good or if there are any improvements I should make?

Additionally, I would like to know how much I should sponsor for and if my icon is good. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Spending Budget: I have close to 100k Robux, and I was looking to sponsor the experience But I’m not too familiar with what type of advertisement strategy works best.

Note: The game is currently not available to test for the public, as I have not yet released the version out of beta.

MOST RECENT: Roblox 2023-04-27 19-04-52 - VEED

OLDER GAMEPLAY VIDEO: Roblox_2023-04-19_21-09-31.mp4 - VEED

Game Advancement: When completed the first factory [the factory I am showcasing in the video] you will be prompted with a “rebirth” option, and it will move you onto the next factory [which has different buttons, available options, and overall a different building].

GAME THUMBNAILS

GAME ICONS

3 Likes

Okay, to start off:
The game looks AMAZING :star:! I am going to enjoy playing it whenever it comes out.

Also, there are two things that you can do for your game to gain popularity.

1. Create a Youtube, and a Twitter account specifically for the game or studio. I’d recommend hiring a content manager for the game as these are people devoted to making this instead of developers doing it for extra.

2. Make eye-catching advertisements on Roblox that you know a Youtuber will click on. I’ve recently noticed that most YouTubers click on the dumb ones, but I fully understand if you value your game more than that (I do myself!)

I’ll also provide a 3rd option:

1. Post a trailer. This kind of goes with Youtube, but maybe pay an animator 25k out of that to make a good trailer for your game. This can help a lot with your game’s motive, and whether it is serious, or maybe more playful as shown!

Anyway, I can’t wait for the game to release (I’ll be at the top of the leaderboard, promise you :eyes:) and I wish you the best endeavors.

P.S, I’m group member 100, just thought that was cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Clxzed,

I appreciate the feedback, and I hope to see you there on the top of our in-game leaderboard! In response to your suggestion regarding a trailer, I love that idea and I’ll put it in the works in the upcoming days.

Thanks again

3 Likes