Roblox games load for about 3 seconds then instantly crash

Where i could find those files? i can only find the logs that produce after the app closes.
edit: I found them do i send them to you?

Having issues also, I do not have RivaTuner or MSI Afterburner.
This all started about 3-4 days ago, before that everything was working just fine.

Studio takes some time but it opens about 10-15 minutes after clicking edit.
I can’t play test in studio using more than one player.
This is a huge issue, it’s slowing down my development so much not being able to test on more than 1 account at a time.

When trying to play a game from any browser it opens the client but it never actually pops up, it shows that it’s running in the taskbar. After about 45 minutes to an hour give or take the client pops up with me being in game but I’m always disconnected.

When using the windows app I can play games just fine, but I can’t stand the windows app.

I have not downloaded anything before or sense this has started, I do not have any exploits or injectors and it’s not my anti-virus because it was working just fine before and it’s never been an issue before.

4 Likes

Ah, To be completely honest with you. I’ve really given up. I’m not very good with troubleshooting.

*Actually lemme get a crash dump since I havent-

1 Like

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/crash-dumps/2446106?u=easternbloxxer

1 Like

Not sure if this is a result of 0.582 but all of a sudden HTTP requests are incredibly slow on my Studio client, taking about 30 seconds regardless of what website I access.
What was changed?

EDIT: Problem is gone somehow.

Hello EmK,

0.582 was rolled back to 0.581 today 9:30am

2 Likes

I still seem to be on it.

1 Like

Looks like only the client was rolled back then

2 Likes

this also happens to me too but then after like 2 mins of retrying it goes away its weird.

Hello,
I’ve been having this issue for a month now I tried contacting roblox support but they didnt help me.

1 Like

It has become impossible for me to play Roblox as my game keeps crashing around 5 minutes into playtime.

Same for me, but I cannot even open the Roblox app. It is not my internet as I am getting over 100 megabits per second, I only encounter this issue with Roblox, not any other online game.

Specs
  • Processor Intel(R) Core™ i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz
  • Installed RAM|8.00 GB (7.77 GB usable)
  • System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
  • OS 64-bit windows 11 home edition
3 Likes

Im having a similar issue, mine happens in studio and in the roblox client. My CPU usage goes up a TON, and so does my ram usage

This was opening a few studios, this was only starting new applications, not opening super big games/maps

Uploading: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe.8552.dmp…

1 Like

Hi, it’s been another month of crashing every 10 minutes. Any updates? I asked 16 days ago but was not responded to.

I have been consistently crashing on Roblox after 10 minutes of play time for 2 months and 3 days (since the 5th of May 2023).
This is seriously destroying my ability to play with friends, QA and other positions which require me to actually be able to play Roblox and not just use Roblox Studio.

Would you like me to provide a new crash dump?

2 Likes

Hi.
Same for me but if i put a crash dump in here can someone see it?
Thanks.

1 Like

This issue happened to me yesterday (around 7-9 PM EST) and as of late it’s no longer occuring for me, so it may potentially be fixed for some.

What would happen:

1. Click play on a game → It would say starting roblox → The bar would go near halfway → It would close, and not open roblox.

2. Play the game for a bit, after 2-10 minutes, the game would freeze, and then crash.

I thought this was an issue on my side so I got rid of an entire user profile on my PC after deleting temp files and uninstalling and reinstalling roblox and still not having any luck, but turns out it was a roblox issue.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
For me, only number 2 happens.

What exactly happens for me:

> I launch a game or just open the Roblox app
> I keep it open (doing anything (like play a game))
> After 10-15 minutes the game will freeze and close

This happens consistently with very little variation over time, I would even argue it has only gotten worse as before I had a chance to not crash if I clicked “OK” to a memory dump notification I used to recieve before crashing (it no longer appears).

Not to mention how for a solid week crashing would log me out every time… so happy this was reverted, especially since I have 2FA.

recent surge of this issue happening

5 Likes