Roblox games load for about 3 seconds then instantly crash

You have a 4th gen i7 and a GTX 1070

still worse than it should, but MAX GRAPHICS of any game thats not made by Valve on a 1070 and a 10 year old CPU running above 10fps is good

Yeah I’m having the same issue as that on the app, web and anywhere else I can open roblox from.

Do any of you guys have a steering wheel? If so, disconnect it from you PC. They tend to crash the Roblox client; I assume probably because of Hyperion. I had this issue a few weeks ago.

1 Like

This actually solved my problem, it’s so random but it makes so much sense now. Regardless, though, this shouldn’t cause any issues.

1 Like

I don’t but I was talking with bitdancer and he said It might be because I’m on a virtual machine but they need to buy the product I’m using to actually see if that’s the issue, so I’m just kinda waiting.

Had this issue too, found out it was because I had previously used a global injector (not for Roblox). Heres how I fixed it:

1. Uninstall Roblox
  2. CTRL+R & search %temp%, remove ‘Roblox’
  3. CTRL+R, %appdata% > Local and remove ‘Roblox’
  4. CTRL+R, %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer & remove every file. If it cannot be removed skip it.
  5. Restart PC
  6. Reinstall Roblox

Hope that helps.

Sadly that doesn’t work and I still get the same crash.

Please refer to this post: