Roblox Innovation Awards 2024 - Nominations are now open!

Guess what? It’s that time of the year again – the Roblox Innovation Awards (RIAs) are making a grand return! :rocket: The RIAs will take place on Saturday, September 7, 2024 in San Jose, California.

Calling all developers, creators, video stars, players, and art enthusiasts alike – your voice matters! We want to hear from YOU as we honor the best and brightest in our community.

It’s your chance to shine the spotlight on the most innovative creators, video stars, and experiences of the year!

To get involved, simply fill out our nomination form and cast your nomination.

Here are the awards you can nominate for:

• Best New Experience
  • Best Branded Experience
  • People’s Choice
  • Best UGC Creator
  • Best Video Star
  • Best Shooter Experience
  • Best Education Experience
  • Best Obby Experience
  • Best Strategy Experience
  • Best Action RPG Experience
  • Best Racing Experience
  • Best Roleplay/Life Sim Experience
  • Best Horror Experience
  • Best Tycoon Experience
  • Best Fashion Experience
  • Best Fighting Experience
  • Best Social/Hangout Experience

Nominations will close on May 31 at 5pm PST.

After nominations close, stay tuned for the chance to vote for winners in select categories. (More details on that are coming your way soon).

Get ready to witness a celebration of passion, talent, and creativity within the Roblox community – both virtually and in person. Let’s make this year’s awards truly unforgettable!

In the meantime, want to relive last year’s award ceremony? Rewatch the entire event on Youtube.

See you in a few months.

176 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 9 minutes.

Very exciting! Can’t wait to see this year’s nominees & winners!

20 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to it

12 Likes

How much does number of nominations factor into the RIAs? Is this something we should rally our community to nominate for or can we nominate ourselves & other devs and still have a shot?

15 Likes

Awesome!! Can’t wait for this years winners!

8 Likes

Just to check: We can nominate our own games… right?

20 Likes

Wow! Really looking forward to this!

6 Likes

Good luck to everyone entering!

7 Likes

Very excited to see who’s going to be nominated this year.

However, I am curious about the new award category.

Out of all of the awards we can nominate for, the majority of it is just best experience by genre.
What’s the reason behind it?

Nevertheless, good luck to anyone who’s entering.

10 Likes

Very exciting! Can’t wait to see this year’s nominees & winners!

7 Likes

Love seeing a bunch of new categories for the Innovation Awards!!! Looking forward! :smiley:

6 Likes

Is this an exhaustive list of categories?

I’m curious about the status of categories such as Best UGC Item / Best UGC Limited

(I was also lowkey hoping there would be a new category around branded UGC item similar to how best Branded Experience)

9 Likes

Very cool and very excited about voting :]

7 Likes

:+1: Very cool, nice to see different categories added to this year!

6 Likes

Good luck to all the people who get nominated! I cannot wait to see who we get to pick from!

7 Likes

I love the banner! Hopefully it doesn’t get cancelled again… :face_exhaling:

7 Likes

Loving the new Best UGC Creator category! Vote :duck: for cookie

7 Likes

I was hoping to see some awards related to the creator store because of its release this year. :cry:

6 Likes

Looking forward! On a side note, is it normal for the developers of some of the nominees to bribe their community for extra votes? If this is something against the rules or ethics of the award ceremony, where do I report this?

9 Likes