Roblox Innovation Awards 2024 - Nominations are now open!

Hope good games/creators are nominated this year! :pray:

7 Likes

very much looking forward to this!

6 Likes

Sad to not see more art/build inspired categories! Let’s celebrate pushing the engine to the visual limit!

29 Likes

I feel like It would just be a UGC item that no one bats an eye towards or expects winning, but still wins due to half the roleplaying community having bought said item and voting for it, but that’s just me.

9 Likes

All I hope is that last year won’t be the same as this. You should probably know what I mean…

5 Likes

Excited to see who’s gonna be on here, gonna be looking forward to this

5 Likes

Likely who ever pays the most for votes.

6 Likes

Vote deepwoken for best fighting experience :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

I think the best bloxy Innovation Awards were the 2021 ones when they were in-experience.

It shows how powerful the Roblox engine is.

Can the Innovation Awards 2024 go back to an in-experience style?

5 Likes

Shh, I’m being positive. Don’t make me turn to the dark side

3 Likes

Time for another year of winners!

3 Likes

Its very exciting! Really looking forward to it

4 Likes

Best Tycoon Experience is going to be tough xD, I’m excited though!

5 Likes

Tower Defense Simulator “TDS” for all the above :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

very excited again! cant wait who winners roblox innovation awards 2024

3 Likes

I’m glad I just made my game Cryptid Hunters public yesterday. I’m going to shamelessly nominate it for Best New Experience because I think it’s awesome. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’d love to see in the future “most realistic build” or “best showcase”. Roblox always say how they want people to push the engine to it’s limits, why not add motivation for people to do that?

1 Like

U got some info about devawards? I wrote to them and never got any reply in 5+ months

1 Like

Ploxy Awards > Innovation Awards

5 Likes

oh how unfortunate that my game isnt going to be released before may ends, hope it wont be rigged though

3 Likes