Roblox Innovation Awards 2024 - Nominations are now open!

You aren’t able to go back pages, so if you want to change your mind, lol, no, you can’t, sorry!!!
I was also able to submit an entirely blank survey…

2 Likes

Wow this is cool! So innovative, intuitive, and immersive.

3 Likes

I don’t go to RDC. But due to the RIA2023 going virtual last year. I think cancelling would be both good and bad for those who can’t enjoy RDC

2 Likes

When voting, does it matter if the experience link has the title attached to it? Would this affect vote counting?

For example,
roblox,com/games/1234/
vs
roblox,com/games/1234/my-game

4 Likes

im like so gonna win every category…

4 Likes

So excited! Can’t wait to see the winners.

3 Likes

No they allowed that I think during the game jam of 2023.

2 Likes

Tower Defense X deserves to be nominated

2 Likes

I highly doubt it would make a difference.

2 Likes

I’d like to nominate my co-developed, co-owned game Waste of Space for “Peoples choice”.

We recently got a feedback message from within our game that said the following:

56 Likes

Woooo!! Super excited for this years RIA!

2 Likes

Wow, excited to see the nominees of this year’s RIAs. Good luck to everyone who got nominated! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I love this game so much when I think of roblox’s greatest I think of Waste of Space not only because I love this game but because I love this game and because its a large generated sandbox with unique exploration/discovery, combat, factory and wiring management, vehicles, landmarks, hard working developers, a great community, and built in coding for awesome player builds. Love it and love you too. This game and its dev team deserve much more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The game is very impressive, and fun.

5 Likes

All fun and games until one of the slots get filled by an RNG game :skull: :pray:

3 Likes

Really hoping Deepwoken wins some of these

2 Likes

No, maybe not.

uaudsaudsuhigfsbjasd

On god… RNG games are just gambling simulators

Exciting nominations. It’ll be fun to see who wins for each category this year!

2 Likes