Roblox Innovation Awards 2024: Voting Is Now Open!

Voting for the 2024 Roblox Innovation Awards (RIAs) starts NOW! :ballot_box:

But this year, we’re changing things up a bit :wink: — voting will now take place in our Roblox Innovations Awards 2024 - Voting Hub experience, with the chance to win special RIAs-themed UGC items :sparkles:.

In the hub, you’ll be able to vote for your favorite experiences, developers, and creators – and this year we’re introducing a new group of quickfire categories celebrating the best of different experience genres. Every day for 24 hours, a new quickfire category will be available for voting. After the 24 hours are up, that category is complete – so check back often to make sure you don’t miss out!

Check out the RIAs photo booth!

Predictions and UGC Items

You can also predict who the winner will be. Accurate predictions turn into points, which can be redeemed for super cool UGC items. Predictions for all quickfire categories are open now. Each day, voting and predictions will close for the respective category and winners will be revealed immediately in the voting hub.

UGC Items in the voting hub

Schedule

The schedule for Daily Quickfire categories will be the following, starting at 10AM PST each day:

• Tuesday, 7/2: Best Obby
  • Wednesday, 7/3: Best Shooter
  • Thursday, 7/4: Best Horror
  • Friday, 7/5: Best Fashion
  • Saturday, 7/6: Best RPG
  • Sunday, 7/7: Best Strategy
  • Monday, 7/8: Best Racing
  • Tuesday, 7/9: Best Roleplay/Life Sim
  • Wednesday, 7/10: Best Educational
  • Thursday, 7/11: Best Social/Hangout
  • Friday, 7/12: Best Tycoon
  • Saturday, 7/13: Best Fighting

In addition to the daily quickfire categories, the rest of the award categories will be open for voting from now until Friday, August 16 at noon PST. The categories include:

• People’s Choice
  • Best New Experience
  • Best UGC Creator
  • Best Video Star
  • Best Branded Experience

The winners for these categories will be revealed at RDC on September 7, 2024!

So head over now to :point_right: Roblox Innovations Awards 2024 - Voting Hub and support your favorites :heart:— time is ticking :stopwatch:!!

97 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Can’t wait for the results to release

22 Likes

Wonderful, wonder who will win :slight_smile: well made game, and I like that the predictions and the votes are different

I like that Helper Bot has returned. Lots of unique dialogue!

18 Likes

I wish everyone who got nominated luck winning! :trophy:

17 Likes

Good luck to everyone nominated! :handshake:

13 Likes

Really? Sol’s RNG? Best New Experience?

50 Likes

Am not gonna go back to the topic of “QA in Roblox”

But

All I see is their avatars. some do not know what they created. If I wanted to know, I’d search their profile up and then figure out.

But not everyone does that, infact eventually some would just pick the person that has the most coolest UGC on their avatar and then just vote that. This can be detrimental for the votes itself, for this category.

:person_shrugging:

but yea

32 Likes

i love being able to vote for my favorite corporate leech

other than that, well-made lobby, nice that helperbot is back :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Ehh, checked what’s in it and no interesting experiences nor people are here to vote for. Midnovation Awards.

13 Likes

What’s the difference between the RDC voting and the daily voting?

16 Likes

Aren’t experiences/creators only allowed to win once? Has this rule changed from previous years?

13 Likes

Wishing the best of luck to all developers, UGC creators, and content creators participating in this year’s awards. It’s truly impressive to see how the awards have become more sophisticated each year, and I appreciate the continuous advancements Roblox is making in its events. Good luck to all!​ :people_hugging:

12 Likes

Can’t believe Arcane Odyssey isn’t on here

14 Likes

My only feedback about the innovation awards is to make the presentation on who won like the 2021 Bloxy Awards.

The 2021 Bloxy Awards is one of my favorite official Roblox events because it shows how good Roblox tech is.

But anyways, really good nominations! Good luck to all who’s in it!
(#TDSBestStrat) (#TPT2BestTycoon) (#ArsenalBestShooter)

11 Likes

Vote @Reverse_Polarity then frfr :handshake:

13 Likes

I like this unique style of daily voting and this lovely lobby :heart_eyes:.

10 Likes

There is currently a bug (I think?) where you cannot see who you are voting for

I was voting and got kicked and joined back and this occured

edit: nothing in the output

8 Likes

You voted the same too lol

8 Likes

Sol’s RNG is seriously in the question for people’s choice…:? are you kidding me? Also wtf why is there no frontlines in shooting category? frontlines is undoubtably the best shooter (mechanically/graphically) on roblox without question.

12 Likes