Roblox Innovation Awards 2024: Voting Is Now Open!

Why is nearly every one of these games the same games used in the Hunt and Classic? Why is Sol’s RNG here? Why does this feel rigged?

24 Likes

Exactly, I understand roblox is always out of touch with reality but jesus… They seriously nominated Sols RNG?

17 Likes

It’s very clearly not merit based nor popularity based? What are these nominations based on? Did I miss a nomination event?

14 Likes

no, as you said, rigged or heavily bias - what they think people want versus what they actually care about; since they can only look at player numbers, they only care about that for some reason and don’t bother testing the quality of these games

13 Likes

the community voted on them so dont blame rblx

12 Likes

Innovation Awards in a nutshell

12 Likes

Really like that Roblox itself is leaning into awarding items from experience (and throwing back to when this was super common).

6 Likes

Why does the lobby not support private servers?

And why do a lot of these seem kind of sucky?

9 Likes

I am excited to watch it on YouTube

7 Likes

Voted. Nice badge incentitive!

6 Likes

Why is Piggy on here? I thought that game died years ago.

22 Likes

Well it still has quite a lot of active players and people nominated it. That’s why.

6 Likes

Roblox posted a video on YouTube about Minitoon talking about the builder mode in the game

7 Likes

they just got a new chapter thats why

7 Likes

I feel like most of these were chosen by an AI rather than the community

‘Dress to impress’ is in the nominations three different times (This is just probably a me thing, but I feel like Roblox is kinda playing favorites)

“best educational” feels like a joke

Why is there a 17+ game in the nominations in the first place, most people on Roblox can’t even play it

“Peoples choice” CONVENIENTLY includes exclusively games that were in the hunt

“Best UGC Creator” gives no information whatsoever about the UGC the creators you’re voting for made, so you kinda just pick at random unless you deliberately look them up

19 Likes

Why is nobody talking about “Garten of Banban RP”?

7 Likes

That game - which I do not recognize - is not a top nominated game in:

7 Likes

look awesome :grinning: I cant wait dammmm

4 Likes

hey they said best new EXPERIENCE not best new GAME so it still counts

6 Likes

I forgot how that experience played out. Isn’t it where you set up an autoclicker to press a button, while you’re at school watching TikTok videos? What a fun experience…

5 Likes