Roblox Innovation Awards 2024: Voting Is Now Open!

I hope Load Character Pro wins :eyes:

4 Likes

I couldn’t believe it. Garten of Banban? Really?

7 Likes

I’d vote for it, but there’s Moon Animator 2… yeah Load Character should take the win because MA2 is kinda overpriced… AND WHY ISNT ARCHIMEDES 3 HERE!!!1!1!

2 Likes

it said I will get 75 points for second place but it only gave me 50…

1 Like

mega off-topic but i cannot tell you how loud i laughed at “corporate leech”

1 Like

The ga- i mean experience is bugged, I voted on day one right when the voting started in a private server and didn’t get the daily vote badge or the I voted badge. Then I voted today and got only the Daily vote 2 badge, pls fix :pray:

1 Like

Nice! I’m very excited for this!

This is just gambling to be honest

4 Likes

I heard sol’s rng was buying out votes from players… is this true? Atleast, this is what I heard from a content creator…

1 Like

Roblox Innovation is such a MASSIVE joke this year, the games that are winning are so disturbingly bad, majority of the voters just follow where the crowd is at aka the popularity of the game

For example; Best Shooter and Arsenal won?!?!? 2nd is Gunfight Arena SOMEHOW and 3rd Guts n Blackpowder when its so much better than the ones previously listed and Hellmet ended up 4th

Doors winning for Best Horror?? like what, The Mimic has such good lore and they put a lot of effort into it.

Best Fashion being Catalog Avatar??? WHATT it’s not even fashion technically

Best Action/RPG being Blox fruit- need I say more?

Best Strategy; Nominated game A DUSTY TRIP thats not even strategy

I could go on but the whole thing is just such a joke

4 Likes

I mean it’s pretty much the same thing every year. This time it’s a bit different and you can see the votes and stuff. Innovation awards was always a popularity contest. The most popular game will win. Though i agree, some games just don’t fit their category.

2 Likes

I have never paid attention to roblox innovation until this year, it was just heavily disappointing

3 Likes

Honestly this doesn’t even feel like an Innovation Awards at all (and dear heavens i hate innovation, give us the Bloxy Awards back :skull:) . Most of these games are only up on this list because they’re trendy ; which really doesn’t mean they’re good…

3 Likes

Moon Animator was free for years and is the best program
It also does everything load character does

1 Like

dude a dusty trip is literally just The Long Drive but worse

1 Like

Just you wait for Brookhaven to be on the quick fire voting- we all know it will win because hundreds of thousands play daily. It’s the only way bloxfruits won :person_shrugging:

1 Like

The voting system is terrible. You’re leaving it up to the majority of people to earn points as a reward, and that affects the winners. I would like to point out that this is not fair enough and I have never seen such a bad Innovation Award game before. @BoyMamaG

2 Likes

That’s my exact point, it shouldn’t be like this.

1 Like

This has just turned into a competition of what dev team will bribe their community + others to get a vote the fastest :confused:

4 Likes

I also find myself going to streams to find which game to vote for based on which has the most. I don’t think I’ll participate in that anymore. Its not voting.

2 Likes