Roblox Innovation Awards 2024: Voting Is Now Open!

boi oh boiii, inovation award is awesome, ive been waiting for this to voted the most awesomeness one :slight_smile:
also theres a bug going on

• avatar items not showed up on marketplace when tryed
  • we havent get points after voted
6 Likes

Correct me if I missed anything here, but after the week or two of different awards to vote for, what happens then? What happens if people cannot get on to RIA voting every day of the week? Is that just it for them and they can’t vote, will the games go on rotation constantly, will they all stay open after the ‘quickfire’ event?

6 Likes

Who on EARTH allowed Sol’s RNG on that voting platform? That’s barely a game!

13 Likes

atleast it’s better then some other games on the platform i think it is a wonderful experience

6 Likes

Sols Rng got my vote because those other games aren’t even as good as sols rng imo.

9 Likes

Looks like theres some secrets hidden in the helper bot and in other areas of the map, interesting to see how this event comes out :thinking: (for the helper bot, he requests something to drink, i saw some people with water but idk how they got it)

4 Likes

Sorry if I’ve misunderstood, but where is the Best Creative Direction category?

EDIT: I’m hoping someone can tell me because I really, really want to vote for Secret Staycation.

6 Likes

Voldex? Seriously? All they do is buy games and make them trash and p2w. They also don’t even listen to the communities of the games they buy.

18 Likes

also excuse me but what the actual #### is this

17 Likes

I noticed that too lol, it seems roblox just picked out the games and the groups that had the highest conversions/interest through player numbers as opposed to what’s ACTUALLY enjoyed and liked.

6 Likes

And this is why <13 year olds shouldn’t be able to vote.

17 Likes

you get the points when the voting ends if i understand correctly

i think how it’s going to work is people will vote in each category and you get points depending on if you were correct or not

i think since there are 4 in each category you still get points if your prediction was second, third, fourth, etc

1 Like

Load character or DataStore Editor will win. Moon Animator 2 is like 30 usd. And UGC makers toolbox… i don’t even know what it does. It is supposed to be like the toolbox but for ugc? so now you don’t even need to know blender?

3 Likes

here is the point system for the predictions.

1st Place = 100 points
2nd Place = 75
3rd Place = 50
4th Place = 25

You don’t get points for the RDC voting thing btw.

It may changed idk this is what I’ve seen in the game.

1 Like

I got scammed xd I got 10 points

2 Likes

Moon Animator 2 can do everything Load Character does… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t think anyone really knows at this point.

They probably searched up the word “Roblox” on YouTube and chose the first four videos they could find.

1 Like

It makes sense. My personal fav is The Mimic but other games are pretty popular also, so they got nominated. I didn’t play Piggy a lot but as much i’ve seen it’s a well made game. I wouldn’t really consider it as a horror game but whatever. The sad truth is… the bigger fanbase = the bigger chance of winning :confused:

2 Likes

Make sure to not change your predictions after the voting has started because I did this to see what would happen and you earn less points if you do this.

Even if your prediction was wrong, you earn more points from the one you originally selected, so don’t change your prediction.

Yes I know all of you chose the bike obby (i did too) and toh is winning so instead of changing your vote keep it and you get more points also why is toh winning when was the last time that game was updated lol the bike obby got like a billion visits in no time

3 Likes

When is voting for the Best Plugin category? :eyes:

3 Likes