Roblox Inspire 2024 Challenge

Looking for a builder! We’re not too strict on your skill so feel free to dm me! Preferred if your time zone is close to JST

Do the GoGift cards expire? I’d like to hold onto mine for a few years if we win

Thank you roblox for providing this inspire 2024 event which is very interesting, hopefully this event will inspire more developers in roblox,
Can’t wait to participate in this inspire 2024 event😁

What about people in Russia?
Can I exchange GoGift card for crypto?

1 Like

Well, well, well… guess who we have here!

Heck yea, super excited for this new gamejam i was one of the main builder/modeler for Happy Plants, hopefully the voting system is a bit more fair and better then the last gamejam.

Hey, please refer to GoGift Terms and Conditions for the expiration date.

1 Like

After receiving the GoGift gift card, you can select the country and choose a gift card of your liking!

1 Like

What if i live in a country that doesn’t support any sort of giftcards?

Is there a limit on how many submissions can be sent?

per user, per team?

EG:

• can a user be part of a team, but also submit their own solo entry separately?
  • can a user be in multiple teams?
  • can 1 team, send 2 games?
2 Likes

You can only submit 1 entry per person which should answer all your questions as 1 person cannot submit more than 1 game.

See the Terms of Participation for more information.

Multiple teams under 1 company are allowed right @Gu4rana I was searching for team members when someone wanted to join with Thier friend and I have someone else who wants game jams too so now I have team members to much so I will make two teams and I have a idea to connect the two games like you need to play game 1 first and get a badge to get something done in game 2 but it seperate games and teams is that allowed

For the submission if I have uploaded the video I will send my second submission cuz the previous time it goes fringe (no Dev forum members who didnt game jam added to form) and for the Premade assets I will make a Google sheets and add a public link although if I start today with making some uis how much count it as pre-made for the score I have only 6hours in the game jam so it won’t be honest if I get fewer points for 3-4 extra hours I worked on uis and further more I use some pre-made icons and this time some pre-made systems what actually my friend should script but he get little time too

how far we need to follow the theme I already have a game idea and on some game components I will apply the theme is that allowed

How can I explain how the submission works for the second team

I should let know on the form that you need to play X game before a game so those who check it can get full experience

On the game menu a button

I’m searching for a modeler full knowledge of blender modelling characters rigging animating everything and who can build and fvx + music maybe and who wants a full job in unviere

I search also:

•• a modeler••
•• a animator/ui designer ••

Wow, the Inspire 2024 Challenge sounds amazing! :star_struck: Thanks for sharing all the details! I’m really excited about the theme announcement on August 10th and the chance to get into this challenge.

2 Likes

Apologies if these questions have already been asked, but could we have more details regarding RDC invites?

2 members of our team are under the age of 18 and will be unable to attend. Is there some other prize that these members could get if we win best overall experience, such as having a guaranteed invite to a future RDC event or having additional prize money?

Also, what would happen if someone couldn’t go to RDC (e.g. invalid passport), would they also qualify for this?

1 Like

You may only participate in one team/submission. You can submit only one entry. If more than one submission is sent, the lastest one will be considered.

1 Like

If they’re under 18 or unable to travel, they can compete for the 1st place award of a 600 USD GoGift card.

I’m guessing for those eligible to go to RDC can’t have the $600 USD reward and trip to RDC at the same time then?

Also I have another question regarding going to RDC. One of our team members has already been invited to RDC. I assume you would refund their travel and accomodation if they already made arrangements (if we win best overall experience)?

Judging by what we have to submit, I assume we are allowed to work on the game after the game jam ends? Also good luck to everyone participating! (this will be my third ever game jam and I am teaming with my sister again)

You’ll be allowed to edit the experience once the winners are announced!