Roblox Inspire 2024

@joodles03

The time is confusing, it’s not matching with the Creator Hub times

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the live event and learned a lot from it.

7 Likes

I really liked the Q and A part of the stream. It’s 12am and I should be asleep because I gotta wake up at 6am… but it was worth it.

5 Likes

I excited to see what’s in store!

1 Like

Hey looking for team members! I’m mainly a scripter, I am very familier with modules, oop and functional programming, but I can also do modeling, little bit of composing and I can also do animation pretty descently.

I’m from japan so I would like someone who is in similar time zones(JST) so that we can comunicate well.

Currently I don’t have any other team members

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!

We have posted the guidelines for this year’s Inspire Challenge!

7 Likes

Hey there!

@WooleyWool will be live in 20 minutes with: Introduction to Programming on Roblox

Join us on Roblox Events: Inspire 2024 - Event | Roblox Creator Events

See you there!

5 Likes

Hey everyone!

@Quenty will be live in 30 minutes with: Accelerated Game Creation with Nevermore and NPM

See you there!

3 Likes

Nice! This is very exciting and good! Thank you for this!

1 Like

I don’t understood anything… Is this new competition - then, when and where theme was/will be announced, do I need to watch/join this… stream ig, or do smth else?

1 Like

The game jam is happening August 10 - August 13. You will have 72 hours to make a game and post the results on the submission survey (released on the last day)

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

@NuclearKK9 will be live in 30 minutes with: What We Wish We Knew When Developing Rift Hunters for Roblox

See you there!

2 Likes

Hey, I wasn’t able to catch ‘How to Promote Your Roblox Experience with Influencers by mendire’. I see the video on YouTube, but there’s no captions on the video nor can I use the Live Translate feature via the QR code (because it’s not live anymore). Could someone update the YouTube video to apply the Live Translations or maybe something else?

I want to understand what’s being said. I couldn’t remember what it was when I sent feedback before, but this is the exact same issue I had during the Connect events.

2 Likes

I think we need to restrict and make a lot of measures next year since some chatters said in the Live Chat for Inspire is… something that is against the standards of Roblox.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Mimi_Dev will be live in 30 minutes with UGC 101: Digital Fashion on Roblox

See you there!

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

UGC 101: Digital Fashion on Roblox by Mimi_Dev is starting now.

Join us: Inspire 2024 - Event | Roblox Creator Events

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Please, join us for a networking session with your fellow developers and Inspire speaker in 15 minutes - Roblox Inspire 2024 Hub - Roblox

I noticed that myself, and since YouTubers made videos about the free items, every stream is flooded with people begging for the hat which is annoying to a degree.

2 Likes

Hey @Game-Jammers,

Tune in to the last day of workshops with @MiniToon, @Florianne10, @Plutonem, @xmaanzach & @clarkonp! Sign up at Inspire 2024 - Event | Roblox Creator Events.

Additionally, we would like to remind you that the Inspire 2024 Challenge is kicking off tomorrow at 10 AM PT ! Assemble your team and learn all the details at Roblox Inspire 2024 Challenge.

Tip - join the Discord Community to find team members!

Thanks,
Developer Engagement Team

29 Likes

Alright, thanks for the notification.

1 Like