Roblox Inspire 2024

The game jam is happening August 10 - August 13. You will have 72 hours to make a game and post the results on the submission survey (released on the last day)

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

@NuclearKK9 will be live in 30 minutes with: What We Wish We Knew When Developing Rift Hunters for Roblox

Join us on Roblox Events: Inspire 2024 - Event | Roblox Creator Events

See you there!

2 Likes

Hey, I wasn’t able to catch ‘How to Promote Your Roblox Experience with Influencers by mendire’. I see the video on YouTube, but there’s no captions on the video nor can I use the Live Translate feature via the QR code (because it’s not live anymore). Could someone update the YouTube video to apply the Live Translations or maybe something else?

I want to understand what’s being said. I couldn’t remember what it was when I sent feedback before, but this is the exact same issue I had during the Connect events.

2 Likes

I think we need to restrict and make a lot of measures next year since some chatters said in the Live Chat for Inspire is… something that is against the standards of Roblox.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Mimi_Dev will be live in 30 minutes with UGC 101: Digital Fashion on Roblox

See you there!

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

UGC 101: Digital Fashion on Roblox by Mimi_Dev is starting now.

Join us: Inspire 2024 - Event | Roblox Creator Events

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Please, join us for a networking session with your fellow developers and Inspire speaker in 15 minutes - Roblox Inspire 2024 Hub - Roblox

I noticed that myself, and since YouTubers made videos about the free items, every stream is flooded with people begging for the hat which is annoying to a degree.

2 Likes

Hey @Game-Jammers,

Tune in to the last day of workshops with @MiniToon, @Florianne10, @Plutonem, @xmaanzach & @clarkonp! Sign up at Inspire 2024 - Event | Roblox Creator Events.

Additionally, we would like to remind you that the Inspire 2024 Challenge is kicking off tomorrow at 10 AM PT ! Assemble your team and learn all the details at Roblox Inspire 2024 Challenge.

Tip - join the Discord Community to find team members!

Thanks,
Developer Engagement Team

29 Likes

Alright, thanks for the notification.

1 Like

Should we watch that all to participate in challenge or it’s for people who want only?

I need 3 team members one modeler who have full knowledge of blender modelling characters rigging animating everything

And one builder/modeler
And a ui designer

It is obvious that the person you replied to is not a native english speaker, and thus, more prone to making grammatical mistakes and/or typos.
It’s still clear what they are trying to say and those mistakes don’t really make it harder to understand them.

Your reply is not very nice and helpful, but rather down-pulling.

It seems like you do not know how to properly engage in a friendly and respectful conversation.
Shame on you.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I not thought that he may be not native english speaker, you are right with this point.
Reason why I posted that is to show his mistake, so he can correct it. I think I typed that in an agressive way, I’ll change it so it will look more kind, thanks.
Edit: he fixed mistakes, so I don’t see a reason to rephrase what I meant, and instead delete that.

1 Like

Hey guys!

@Plutonem will be live in 30 minutes with: Game Feel: The Basics of Engaging Input

See you there!|

2 Likes

Hey guys!

Game Feel: The Basics of Engaging Input by Plutonem is starting now.

Join us: Inspire 2024 - Event | Roblox Creator Events

2 Likes

can’t wait, good luck to everyone :fire:

We have 1 spot Open for this game jam and next game jams

Looking for ui designer not that pro but know how to use ui aspect ratio and flex etc to help me cuz I don’t think I can complete the ui in my own and you need building skills to help the builder and modeling knowledge or music production are handful too

We’re just a couple of hours out now, I’m wishing all of the teams out there good luck, and here’s to a fun and awesome Inspire Challenge! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

30 mins