Roblox Inspire 2024

Hi Everyone!

We have posted the guidelines for this year’s Inspire Challenge!

7 Likes

Hey there!

@WooleyWool will be live in 20 minutes with: Introduction to Programming on Roblox

Join us on Roblox Events: Inspire 2024 - Event | Roblox Creator Events

See you there!

5 Likes

Hey everyone!

@Quenty will be live in 30 minutes with: Accelerated Game Creation with Nevermore and NPM

See you there!

3 Likes

Nice! This is very exciting and good! Thank you for this!

1 Like

I don’t understood anything… Is this new competition - then, when and where theme was/will be announced, do I need to watch/join this… stream ig, or do smth else?

1 Like

The game jam is happening August 10 - August 13. You will have 72 hours to make a game and post the results on the submission survey (released on the last day)

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

@NuclearKK9 will be live in 30 minutes with: What We Wish We Knew When Developing Rift Hunters for Roblox

See you there!

3 Likes

Hey, I wasn’t able to catch ‘How to Promote Your Roblox Experience with Influencers by mendire’. I see the video on YouTube, but there’s no captions on the video nor can I use the Live Translate feature via the QR code (because it’s not live anymore). Could someone update the YouTube video to apply the Live Translations or maybe something else?

I want to understand what’s being said. I couldn’t remember what it was when I sent feedback before, but this is the exact same issue I had during the Connect events.

2 Likes

I think we need to restrict and make a lot of measures next year since some chatters said in the Live Chat for Inspire is… something that is against the standards of Roblox.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Mimi_Dev will be live in 30 minutes with UGC 101: Digital Fashion on Roblox

See you there!

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

UGC 101: Digital Fashion on Roblox by Mimi_Dev is starting now.

Join us: Inspire 2024 - Event | Roblox Creator Events

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Please, join us for a networking session with your fellow developers and Inspire speaker in 15 minutes - Roblox Inspire 2024 Hub - Roblox

1 Like

I noticed that myself, and since YouTubers made videos about the free items, every stream is flooded with people begging for the hat which is annoying to a degree.

2 Likes

Hey @Game-Jammers,

Tune in to the last day of workshops with @MiniToon, @Florianne10, @Plutonem, @xmaanzach & @clarkonp! Sign up at Inspire 2024 - Event | Roblox Creator Events.

Additionally, we would like to remind you that the Inspire 2024 Challenge is kicking off tomorrow at 10 AM PT ! Assemble your team and learn all the details at Roblox Inspire 2024 Challenge.

Tip - join the Discord Community to find team members!

Thanks,
Developer Engagement Team

30 Likes

Alright, thanks for the notification.

1 Like

Should we watch that all to participate in challenge or it’s for people who want only?

I need 3 team members one modeler who have full knowledge of blender modelling characters rigging animating everything

And one builder/modeler
And a ui designer

It is obvious that the person you replied to is not a native english speaker, and thus, more prone to making grammatical mistakes and/or typos.
It’s still clear what they are trying to say and those mistakes don’t really make it harder to understand them.

Your reply is not very nice and helpful, but rather down-pulling.

It seems like you do not know how to properly engage in a friendly and respectful conversation.
Shame on you.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I not thought that he may be not native english speaker, you are right with this point.
Reason why I posted that is to show his mistake, so he can correct it. I think I typed that in an agressive way, I’ll change it so it will look more kind, thanks.
Edit: he fixed mistakes, so I don’t see a reason to rephrase what I meant, and instead delete that.

1 Like

Hey guys!

@Plutonem will be live in 30 minutes with: Game Feel: The Basics of Engaging Input

See you there!|

2 Likes