Roblox installation is failing miserably

Its been 3 days since the roblox installer has been failing to install roblox completely. It has been failing midway or usually at the very end when I suppose its finalising. It keeps on crashing at these points.

A lot of other people are also suffering with the same problem. Here are a few topics:

1. Redirecting
  2. ROBLOX installer crashes whenever I attempt to install

And both these topics have no solution. How can I fix this? I have contacted Roblox they said they have sent a report to the installer team… 18 hours ago… The roblox microsoft version wasn’t also working yesterday but today it does work. This issue has been causing quite issues developing as well developing has completely stopped.

I even contacted @Bug-Support team but well they are taking a bit too long to response.

3 Likes

Do you mean the roblox player or roblox studio? I had the same issue with studio a week ago and I just went on create.roblox.com and opened it from there. That worked for me. After a couple days, my issue resolved itself.

Both, and its not installed. The installer fails not the studio because I dont have the studio only the isntaller.

1 Like

And no that did not work at all.

2 Likes

Same is happening to me.
Installer loads up and gets near the end and it just closes and I’m unable to join a game. I try it again and the same thing just happens.

1 Like

Its happening everywhere. One of my friend also has the issue. The post I included in the topic a lot of people have the same exact issue as well! Also one thing I found is that the microsoft version works. So if you wanna play use the microsoft one for now.

1 Like

My english isnt good can you please show a video?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.