Roblox is creating servers that cannot be joined

My game keeps encountering a bug with Roblox servers that causes players to not be able to join the game at all. They are just met with an infinite Roblox loading screen.

I believe that this issue could be caused by teleport service, as my game has a “hub” world where players can select a server that they want to join.

The only way to fix this issue is to manually shutdown the running server from the Roblox server list. This bug has been happening for a few days.

This seems to be happening to my game only, link can be found here: Limited Simulator 2 - Roblox

Example of one of these servers:

20 Likes

I’ve experienced this issue joining other games as well, I don’t get a “Waiting for Server” or anything, just nothing but an infinite loading screen.

2 Likes

Im not sure if this happens to vip servers too but it took me to an infinite loading screen when I tried joining mine.

Hi @Tom_atoes,

Thanks for reporting this issue, we are looking into it.

6 Likes

I hate to bump a topic, but has this been fixed? For some reason I am not able to post a new topic in Engine Bugs; however, I have had an issue with infinite loading screens for one user and infrequent crashing for others while using TeleportService.

Hello! I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

I haven’t had an issue like this for a while, I will bump this post if I ever manage to repo it.

2 Likes

The issue still occurring sometimes in this game: Community Maps [FE2CM] - Roblox

1 Like

Are you sure its not a server that a player was just teleported out of?

I don’t know , but the server was in 0 player and 0 player server does not exist normally

1 Like

Thank you! Should this issue reoccur, please create a new topic for us to look into. This is because the reason behind seemingly identical issues occurring at different times may not always be the same.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.