Roblox launcher's on a installing loop

This didn’t happen till yesterday evening but I’ve tried to launch Roblox Player and Roblox Studio. It works until it gets to this and then closes out. The files are still there but the program isn’t installed fully onto my PC like it would usually.
error
Extra note: I tried Roblox on my iPhone XR and it runs fine so it has to either be my pc or Roblox hardware banned my PC even though I don’t have any cheat programs or something else.

Have you tried the solutions Roblox gives us yet?

1 Like

I had the same problem, the solution for me was to run the Roblox Player as administrator, or have you already tried this?

1 Like

Yep, after a few hours of hair pulling I did manage to get Studio to work!

I’ve also gave one solution on another post which has worked everytime for me and takes less time.
1- Reboot your computer
2- Once logged on to your computer, you have to open Roblox Player first, before opening any other softwares/browsers. Wait for the app to open.
3- Play the game you want

Similar devforum posts on this issue: Having to reinstall roblox every time it updates

Roblox’s official article: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203312870-General-Desktop-Roblox-Issues

1 Like

It seems like Roblox needs to be the only software open when installing a new update. I’d say that you have to do the same for Roblox Studio if you face the same issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.