Roblox + Monstercat = <3

this probably blew my eardrums and gave me a heartattack at the same time

2 Likes

PARTY TIME! Amazing update, I hope to hear more of these updates coming up soon!
:partying_face:

2 Likes

So excited to use the music of one of my favorites youtube channel collaborating with Roblox!

2 Likes

This is amazing! Cant wait to utilise this in my games!

4 Likes

Really happy that this has become a reality and I really hope that ROBLOX can manage to do more deals with more music labels! I really hope that more Monstercat releases can also be used in the future too since it’s only 50 songs of around 2000 releases.

Also Crab Rave to ROBLOX! What took you so long! :crab: :crab: :crab:

3 Likes

:crab: CRAB RAVE DMCA IS GONE :crab:

3 Likes

ill use this music in my game i dunno.
dont listen to music

2 Likes

Finally! Now I can play Crab Rave in my game with no copyright issues :smiley:

:crab: < :crab:> :crab: <

3 Likes

This will really help developers find original songs for their games without worrying about copyright. I hope you collaborate with other artist. <3

1 Like

CRAB RAVE INTENSIFIES
Very good stuff, Monstercat is actually really cool, this is a pretty legendary crossover.

I’ll give an exception for the dead meme

4 Likes

Greats songs, thank you to all of the amazing artists, Roblox and Monstercat team for making this possible :slight_smile:

Cool~~
Now more devs don’t need to worry about finding the music that suits their game perfectly without getting copyright striked :smile:

Wow! All 50 of these music for free? This is amazing!

This is great to hear! This partnership will be helpful for us developers and it also gets monstercat’s name out in the roblox community!

2 Likes

This is really cool, hope other partnerships like this happen with other artists to bring more music to the catalog.

1 Like

only problem I see is a ton of music I would love to use isnt here, and why is everyone freaking out over Crab Rave, let the song live.

1 Like

I’m glad ROBLOX has made a new partner!

1 Like

Truly amazing that Roblox has been starting to partner with music groups to bring decent-quality stuff to the platform (not like APM has already been trying to do that)

Dude, I remember when Monstercat wasn’t a meme and it was just good music period. Well now it’s a dead meme and still has Bangers.
Monstercat will never be forgotten and that’s for sure.

This is great, I hope that Roblox will partner with other artists too in the future.