Roblox + Monstercat = <3

Awesome, I definetly do think more partnerships like these would give a huge help to developers, Thank you!

2 Likes

I can’t find it on my spotify.

5 Likes

This great yes i hope you guys added The LTT aka Linus Tech Tips intro song !!!

also its called [Electro] - Laszlo - Supernova [Monstercat Release]

4 Likes

These songs sound AMAZING! I just saved the spotify playlist, I’m listening to them all to decide which ones I plan to use.

So excited to have such professional quality music (with vocals/lyrics too, THANK YOU!). My fanbase is really going to appreciate these.

2 Likes

A wise man once said

“Im gonna do what’s called a pro gamer move”

and roblox has done just that

14 Likes

This Is Awesome! Glad To See Some Awesome Music Coming To The Platform! :roblox:

3 Likes

Amazing partnership! Hope new musics will also be available on Roblox!

2 Likes

Can’t tell if this is blessed or cursed…

9 Likes

:crab: dont mind me, thought I would just leave a token of appreciation :crab:

4 Likes

You posted exactly what we were all thinking :crab:

4 Likes

I personally think this is a great new update for both Roblox and Monstercat! Really excited to see this happen on the platform😁

2 Likes

Can’t wait to use all of these in my upcoming club game!

I’d love to see more of this kind of thing soon. Thank you so much Roblox!

1 Like

All the Roblox developers that play Rocket League are probably as hyped as I am right now!

5 Likes

Half decent? What am I hearing?!
Crab rave is a masterpiece.

All jokes aside, some if the songs might be less suitable than others - but I can’t wait to get some full lenght copyright free songs on my game - and, yes, I do like crab rave.

3 Likes

You guys should consider trying to strike a deal with Two Steps From Hell. They got amazing scores that games could benefit a lot from. Especially considering one of their songs “Dragon Rider” was already used during the Bloxy Awards show.

2 Likes

I suppose music composers like myself will haft to stay a float above the free/open sourced libraries!

I do feel this is great because it doesn’t hit people with copyright issues and is there for those who have a need or want, as well cannot afford or choose not to have custom music for their game. Not everyone can afford the cost of custom music as well, but custom music will always be there for those who need it the same, and it supports those on the Monster Cat label as well. :>

2 Likes

Here’s the playlist incase you didn’t know.

(Can’t wait to use it)

2 Likes

Ahhh… Yes I’m vibin… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Now this, gamers, is epic

30chars

1 Like

Mmm, some actual good, free electronic music I can use in my projects! Can’t wait to see other collaborations in the coming future :slight_smile:

1 Like